Chapter 2

Due to the flight delay, we landed in Seoul later than expected. I grab my carry-on from the overhead bin and wait in line as people leave the plane.

As I wait for my luggage at the baggage claim area, I stretch my back, in an attempt to loosen my tense muscles in my back and shoulders. A yawn escapes my mouth, hinting at the lack of sleep I've been getting the past few days due to the nervousness of facing the harsh trainee life.

My shoulders slump. I could use a really good massage right now. My legs are numb; my feet is cramping; just about every part of my body is in pain, not just because of the plane ride but also because of the constant practicing of dance routines the last few days. God, I hate long flights. Hopefully I can get some rest.

I grab my luggage once it comes around the carousel and head out of the airport, tightly gripping onto the handles of my luggage as I let out a slow, shaky breath.

Seoul.

The wind brushes against my bare legs, blowing the ends of the silky fabric of my flowy skort. I take my hair tie on my wrist and sloppily put my hair in a bun.

I haul a taxi and say the words I never imagined would escape my mouth.

"SM headquarters, please."

────── 〔✿〕──────

A/N:

Second chapter done and many more to go! How do you guys feel about the new story?