~Chapter Forty-Two~

Start from the beginning

     "You have Keith and (Y/n)." I hear Pidge say over the com and I release a sigh.

     "Yeah, but they're in here with me!" He almost yelled as we dodged another blast from the monster.

     As the Blue lion entered the castle all of us in the yellow lion did our best to distract the ro-beast. Hunk was seeming to panic as it launched a few lasers at us. I quickly hugged Hunk from behind his chair and transformed. My energy flowed through him and into his lion giving a bit of shield to all of us. He looked up to me as my silver haired drifted gently with my power and I smiled as he began to calm down a bit. I then noticed as the Blue lion was already coming back towards us.

     "I'll distract it! Go get Red and Ghost!" I hear Lance call out as he begins to shoot at the beast, drawing it's attention.

     "Oh good timing!" Hunk said as I released him and transformed back to my human form.

     We evaded one last laser before quickly flying back to the castle, but we still got hit. The Yellow lion began to quickly fall as it wasn't responding. I began to float from how quickly we were falling and I let out a scream as the other guys yelled.

     "Guys!" I hear Lance yell through the com in my helmet, but I was a little too preoccupied to respond.

     "I'll get them!" I hear Shiro call out as I notice his and Pidge's lion's emerge from the castle.

     His lion quickly scooped up the Yellow lion as Lance and Pidge tried their best to distract the ro-beast. Suddenly I hear them yell out and I turn to see the ro-beast coming towards us. Shiro quickly dropped us, letting us fall once again, as he formed the Black lion's jaw blade. He attacked it many times over, but it seemed to do nothing.

     "It just keeps blocking everything." Shiro said with frustration clearly in his voice.

     I then noticed as the beast seemed to completely disregard Shiro and began to head towards us. I placed my hand on the Yellow lions console and transformed once again and let my power flow through it.

     'Please, we need you right now.' I say in my head as I clutch my eyes shut and expel as much as my energy in hopes of doing something.

     "(Y/n), you're going to exhaust yourself-" Keith began to say as he reached out for me until the Yellow lion's interior began to flicker back on.

     "Hey, my lion's working again! I'm back, baby!" Hunk cheered as the Yellow lion let out a roar and my vision became blurry.

      I felt something grab onto my waist then the feeling of cold air hit me. When I regained my composure I found myself in Keith's arms as we flew towards the castle.

    "Wait, what?!" I say and he looks down at me and sighs.

    "I told you you'd exhaust yourself, but we're going to get our lions." He says as we pass through the barrier.

     He releases me and we fly towards our lions hangars. I quickly get into Ghost and stare down at her console.

     "You know...I noticed we rarely get the time to talk anymore, it's only when i'm in a rush. I'm so sorry Ghost but let's go do this. Let's save our friends." I say and she lets out a loud roar as she stands up.

     "Hunk, watch out!" I hear Pidge yell through the com and I quickly make my way out of the hangar and meet Keith outside.

    We turn to see the ro-beast had taken the yellow lion in it's grasps and Hunk just released a quiet and dejected, "Oh no, not again." Keith and I look to each other then nod. We quickly make our way to the ro-beast and Keith uses his lava beam to catch the ro-beast's attention as I swoop in and rescue the Yellow lion.