Of course I have seen him before as I did a full background check on him before he could begin his relationship with my best friend, haha I joke! I had met him a good few times now when I was out with Callie. I even knew him before they got together and when they finally did; it was strange as they hated each other originally. He was a great guy who really loved Callie. I just hoped that’s how it would be for me and Cassio.

The only thing that wasn’t immaculate about what I could assume was a usually spotless apartment was all the bridal magazines sprawled out across the glass table in front of the large ‘L’ shaped couch.

Callie invited me to sit on the couch while she made me coffee. “So what news do you have that was so important that you texted me at half three in the morning?” she asked while I shifted nervously on the couch.

“Emm I may or may not be possibly or possibly not, most likely it’s possible that I have maybe said yes to marrying Cassio” I mumbled out my voice going up an octave towards the end. The cup with my coffee fell from her hand and smashed against the tile floor of the kitchen. It shattered all over the floor.

“What!” she exclaimed, her face distorted with shock and horror. She didn’t even care about the cup on the floor. “You were supposed to break up with him not fucking marry him!” she huffed and ran her agitated hands through her strands of hair.

“I know, I know but I think I have strong feelings for him” I shrugged, my eyes downcast. “I actually just can’t keep up with this shit. You can never make up your mind. Just last night you were hell bent on dumping him” She said throwing her hands up in the air. “Look I know it might come as a shock to you but I am conflicted at the moment. I love Cassio I want to marry him but I also want Iver. I know I am being stupid because he will never love me and nothing will come from it. He will just dump me after he grows bored. You could actually be a friend instead of being such an inconsiderate bitch. I don’t know what to do. I came here for advice from my friend who I consider to be a sister, not a screaming match.” I said with tears running down my face.

“Oh I’m sorry Talia” she said he facial features softening, she reached forward and pulled me into her arms. I snuggled up against her shoulder. “You are lucky I’m in a forgiving mood otherwise I wouldn’t have let you calling me a bitch go” I laughed through my salty tears.

When I finally calmed down Callie let me go and I relaxed onto the couch with a blanket wrapped around me. Callie got up and began to clean up the spilt coffee which reminded me of how Iver and I met... “What do you think I should have done?” I asked Callie.

“Do you love Cassio?” she asked while sweeping up the glass. I was silent for a second but I finally answered, “I’m not sure I think so. I could grow to love him”. “And what about Iver?” she asked. “I like him but nothing is ever going to come of it. He is cruel and a manwhore. He uses woman until he has had enough. Whatever feelings I have for him they are all entirely physical. There will never be love between us. I think that he is incapable of it.” I sighed.

“I think you made the right choice Callie, I mean it. He loves you and that is what you need. You have dated too many douche bags in your life. You deserve Mr. Right even if you did cheat on him with Mr. Tall, Dark and extremely good-looking,” I grinned at her, this was why were friends even if we did just argue like two seconds ago.

“I am really happy that you think so Callie. I hope it was the right choice.” I smiled, “So show me what you have planned for the wedding so far” I asked while gesturing to the bridal magazines trying to distract myself from my conflicting thoughts just for a little while.

She spent the next two and a half hours telling me everything about the wedding. How it is going to take place in Italy and all the relatives were invited, literally every single one of them. My cousins should feel very privileged if I invited them to mine. It felt so weird saying my wedding. I suddenly felt quite old, to be getting married, I remember being a kid and dreaming about the special day. I wasn’t going to tell my parents yet until the date was set. Cassio had already told his parents, they were ecstatic and wanted to meet me.

I knew that I would have to start forgetting about Hamilton but that would be difficult considering that we work with each other and even on the same floor. I also knew that I didn’t want to start this marriage on lies and deceit; I knew I had to tell Cassio all about me and Iver.

I left after a while with Callie’s parting words pecking away at me. She promised that she would help me design my wedding. It suddenly became real when I left with two heavy bridal magazines, the fact that I was going to get married soon. I wasn’t sure if I was ready to get married, not to Cassio but just in general. But I needed to this, for me.

I was going to be Mrs. Cassio Richmond, Talia Richmond. It had a nice ring to it I guess.

A.N. Hey guys I’m sorry for the long wait and how short this is, it is ridiculous! But I am so tired I kept falling asleep while writing this, but I wanted to get it finished. Sorry if this chapter is shit, I’m wrecked right now. You think with summer that I would have more time but I actually have less. I’m so tired all the time because I have been working and then I go to the gym pretty much everyday! By the time I get home I’m so tired. I have also been planning for my other stories especially Dark One’s and another one I’m planningJ.

What did ye all think Talia would say to Cassio’s proposal?

Anyway hope ye all enjoyed, just want to say thanks to everyone who has voted commented and added this story to their reading list. I also want to thank my silent readers for just...reading it though. It would be nice to hear from ye guys thoughJ!

Anyway please vote and comment. Thank you!