Meeting the Angels

Your p.o.v.

Sam and Dean came around the corner and saw you and Castiel hugging. They smiled to each other and waited for the moment to end. You pulled away from Cas and smiled. He still had a tear stained face but he was smiling. Sam and Dean saw his tear stained face and walked over.

"What's wrong Cas?" Dean asked and Cas turned around. He shook his head.

"Nothing is wrong." He grabbed your hand intertwining your fingers with his and started walking. You followed and he suddenly grabbed your shoulder. You appeared in your motel room and smiled. "We need to talk... Alone." Cas said and you nodded.

"What's up Cas?" You asked and he blushed brightly. You giggled and he tilted his head.

"My father is the only one that knows who you are, and the angels want me to take you to heaven. They want to meet you in person with me accompanying you. Since we are soulmates, my father wants all the angels to see us together and to give us respect because I am the only angel that has a soulmate." Cas explained nervously and you nodded. "Our souls are bound, and if I was human, we would be married, but I'm an angel. That's not how it works. We might end up getting married anyway." You nodded but you were still confused.

"Wait, so they want us to technically get married, but not, because you're an angel?" You asked and he nodded hesitantly.

"They want your clothing to be appropriate for a wedding." Cas said and you smiled.

"Like a wedding dress." You stated and Cas nodded happily. "I can do that."

"But I'm not asking you to marry me yet, we just met. This is just for heaven's sake." Cas explained and you nodded.

"Okay. I know that you're not ready yet." Cas nodded and you smiled. "When are we going?"

"When you're ready." Cas said and you nodded.

"Good thing I already have my wedding dress." Cas looked at you with wide eyes. You nodded and giggled. "Stay here." He nodded. You went outside and over to your car. You dug in the secret compartment in your trunk and found the plastic clear bag with your dream wedding dress in it. "Cas is gonna love this." You said to yourself quietly. You walked in and Cas was pacing. "What's wrong Cas?"

"What if they don't like you? Then they'll force us to separate." Cas stated worriedly and you sighed.

"Cas, our souls are bound. They can try to separate us but it won't work. Plus, God chose for us to be together, so the angels would be sinning if they separate us." You said and Cas nodded. "Now, I'm going to change and I'll be back in a few minutes. Stay here please." Cas nodded and you changed into your dress.

Picture Above 👆

You walked out and Cas' eyes went wide. You giggled and rocked back and forth on your heels. "I know it's a little fancy but..." He smiled and shook his head.

"You look beautiful." Cas grabbed the side of your face and kissed you. "They'll love you Bumble Bee." You smiled shyly and looked down.

"Thank you my angel." You smiled and looked at his ocean blue eyes. "Where are Sam and Dean?"

"They're driving back to the bunker. We will bring them their belongings afterwards." Cas explained and you nodded. "Are you ready?"

"Yep! I think so." You stayed positive for Cas because you knew he was nervous. You put his hand on your shoulder and you appeared in a very bright place. You gasped and smiled widely. "Is this... Heaven?" Cas nodded and suddenly multiple people appeared in front of you.