The Clue

With Lance's chest and hands against the shower wall, Keith's hands could stroke down his back and thighs with ease. The hot room was filled with steam and obnoxious moans. Water rained from Lance's hair and down his flushed cheeks. His veins were filled with an intense high that had become his drug of choice. Lance let out a sharp moan as Keith hit a sensitive spot.

Keith leaned forward to kiss the back of Lance's neck, "Is that good, baby?"

Lance's chest jumped at the sound of his husky voice. Every word brought a pleasurable shock to his body; every touch transferred a wave of blazing energy. He bit his lip and whimpered out an 'mm-hmm.'

Lance felt Keith's breath on his skin as he chuckled. His hands found their place on Lance's hipbones, digging his fingers into his skin. Lance's breath hitched in his throat as Keith's speed increased with lustful intensity. With every hit, Lance's moans got louder. He cried out one last time as he came, Keith following soon after him. Gasps tore through his throat and filled the air.

-

Pidge burst through the front door with her computer in her arms, "Guys, guys! I've got news!"

Lance looked over to her from the couch. Notebooks and papers littered the floor and leather around him. "What's up, Katie?"

Pidge slipped over and jumped onto the couch across from him, opening the screen of her laptop. "You're gonna wanna see this." Her small fingers tapped away at the keyboard.

Keith walked over to Pidge's side, towel wrapped around his neck. Lance carefully combed through the papers and set them aside as he got up to join them. Pidge looked to both of them, "I found something."

They leaned over her to view the computer screen. Lance spoke up, "What did you fi-"

Pidge shushed him with a hand, "I picked up a certain someone on a security cam on the coast." She clicked on a file and played a video. "Tell me whatcha think."

The video was dark; a greenish tone highlighted the screen. A man snuck around a shipyard, scanning the area. Crouching low and finding cover, he stopped with his back to metal. Lance carefully inspected his clothing. A suit of black and purple covered his body. He held a black bag in his left hand. With a quick look around the corner, then slipped off-screen.

Lance took a deep breath to calm his aching chest. The memory of his last visit to a Galra base flooded his brain. He recalled every detail of the dreary, green hallways and muddy floors. The scary look Shiro gave him when they heard Keith scream. Every detail of Keith's torture- the nails, the blood, the cries. A hand on Lance's shoulder shook him from his daze.

"You alright?" Keith gave him a concerned look.

Lance wanted to tell him, he really did. But that wouldn't have done any good. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little tired."

Keith flashed a half-hearted smile, then turned to Pidge. "Have anything else?"

She raised a finger in excitement, "Actually, I do." She continued her typing. The screen reflected on her large glasses. "When I first saw the footage, I thought that it would be a dead end. Since the Galra have gone silent, there has been no activity from them- or so we thought. But if you look at these-"

Lance looked at what she was pointing to. It was a log of some sort.

"These are all the shipments that have come in and out of the coast. Everything looks normal when you just look, but right here-" her finger traced several names, "These don't match up."

Lance gasped in realization, "They've been trading."

Pidge leaned back and crossed her arms in satisfaction. Keith whipped the towel off his neck and walked toward the bedroom, "Where are they now?"

"From talking to a couple people and combing through some documents and security footage, I think I've found a small hideout." She snatched a business card and pen off the coffee table. "This is the address." She wrote on the back of the card and handed it to Lance.

"This is great, Katie." Lance flashed her a smile.

Pidge stood and closed her laptop, setting it on the table, "Well, when are we gonna check it out?"

Keith exited the room in his black clothes and boots, "We can go tonight. Pidge, you'll stay here and monitor."

With a dramatic salute, she let out a "Yes sir!"

Keith walked over to Lance, slipping his gloves onto his hands. "Go get ready." He kissed his temple.

Lance gave him a smile, then headed to the bedroom. "Let's get this fucker."