49

"You've ignited my burning desire"

"

Meera, do you know Vikranth was so naughty in his childhood, he once scared me to death by climbing on the top roof of this house, he stood at the edge and said 'Grandma it is beautiful from here.'

I almost died to see that and beaten him for doing such that, but he didn't care and did that again.

No one can change him once he decided to do something and her Mom found so difficult to look after him," grandma said when they were busily preparing the breakfast.

Meera smiled and imagined about Vikranth being naughty, to say a truth he is still having that mischievous charm and the last night kiss was a proof for that.

When grandma was about to say something but stopped when Vikranth entered the scene. He looked at Meera with a grin and Meera immediately turned her gaze down.

"Grandma I am hungry, still you are preparing breakfast?"

"Just wait for five minutes," she said and continued to do her work.

"Meera, I want some water", he asked.

She nodded and poured a glass full of water and handed that to him. He drank that in a gulp and before leaving Vikranth pinched her hip and Meera almost shouted because of this, she looked grandma but thankfully she is so busy with cooking.

Vikranth and his grandpa had their breakfast first and Meera and grandma served the food to them. His grandparents were so happy because finally, Vikranth was smiling wider after a long time.

Today Vikranth planned to go with grandpa to visit their lands. After finishing the breakfast grandpa went to his room to take something and grandma went to back to the kitchen leaving Meera with Vikranth.

He stood up from the dining chair and grabbed her hand suddenly. She knows he's going to do something but still, her face showed that surprise of what exactly he's going to do. He dragged Meera with him to a room present at the end of the house.

When they reached inside, he pinned her on the wall and started kissing all over her face. She is unable to resist his impelling over her. While they were so engrossed in a passionate kiss, grandpa's voice stopped Vikranth. But before leaving her lip he gave a small bite that jerked her.

"I will be back baby", he said with a smirk and kissed her cheeks. He left.

Meera instantly stumbled onto the floor her heart was racing continuously, and it is echoing in her. Her body turned so hot and lips curled into a smile because she liked the way he kissed her.

. . .

In the afternoon Meera went with grandma to the nearby fields were their cowshed is present. Grandma told about her fond towards the cows that she's having, it is like a family member to her.

Everything is new for Meera and her like this place which is very calm and greenish. While they were walking back to the house grandma told how she came to know about Meera.

"I waited so long to see you in person since I have already seen you in the photo.

Two years before one day Vikranth came here. I was surprised but by seeing his face I identified he's not normal, he is very silent and his face is devoid of a smile. He looked very sad and I am so worried about what happened to him. I asked him to tell what is bothering him and that time he told about you.

He felt really bad for what he did to you. I asked him to find and marry you, he assured to do that soon and now you are here", she finished.

Meera can understand how much he yearned for her and she wanted to see him now.