48

Meera was looking at him like almost glaring, but he didn't mind her gaze and glares and was busy talking with Arjun on the phone.

After packing the bags Meera asked him why all of a sudden they are going to their grandparents' house. Vikranth simply replied, "They wanted to see us". Meera didn't ask anything other than that, she felt it is also a good thing to know more about his family in his own way.

After ending the call Vikranth glanced her sideways. He smiled inwardly that Meera can never notice.

In their seven months of marriage, Vikranth tried his best level to prove his love but still, she can't able to accept him. He felt at least being away from her may change her heart.

And Vikranth felt very interesting to act this way since she's kind of a cute when she glares.

He thought there's something in her heart that is so difficult for her to express and that's the only thing keeping her away from him. And Vikranth made his mind to wait for her until she can able to open up with him.

When they reached airport Vikranth headed inside carrying the bags and Meera followed him. After two straight hours of travel, they came to Madurai airport from where they went to his dad's farmhouse in Theni where his grandparents are living. And it almost turned evening when they reached there.

It is a native place for Vikranth's dad. Where they are having so many agriculture farms and estates.

The car stopped before an old yet beautiful bungalow but before getting down from the car, Meera looked Vikranth. "Whose parents are they, your mom or dad?" she asked leaving her anger.

"My dad's parents", he replied and got down in a rush.

She followed him and people who are standing before the house where eyeing them from head to toe.

He rushed in and called out his grandma a few times. That time a seventy-something old person, who looked very similar to Vikranth's dad came out from the room adjacent to the staircase.

"Grandpa, how is she?"

"Who are you asking Vikranth?" his grandma questioned with confusion.

"Grandma? She said that she is too ill and wanted to see me"

"Oh..." with a smile "Vikranth she again deceived you. She is very healthy and fine", his grandpa replied and turned his gaze to Meera.

"Vikranth is this your wife?" he asked in excitement.

"Yes she's my wife grandpa", Meera smiled and touched his feet to get blessings.

"God bless you, my dear, get up", he said caressing her head.

"Vikranth!!" Meera turned her gaze hearing that lady's voice. A sixty-something woman with a face full of surprise stood before them.

"Grandma!!" Vikranth exclaimed and went near her.

"Why you lied?"
But she remained silent and turned her gaze to Meera.

"You're Meera right!! Aww my daughter in law so beautiful", she said and escaped from her grandson.

Meera smiled and she got blessings from her too. And grandma instantly liked her politeness and respect.

"Grandma why you did this?" Vikranth again asked coming in front of her.
"Vikranth I have been asking you to bring Meera here but you not even listen to my words just like your dad. So I did this having no other options", she said looking down.

Vikranth sighed unable to scold his grandma and Meera looked at all these things with a smile on her face, she found her so enthusiastic.

"Ok, leave it. You came here right!! Stay with me for ten days", she casually said and looked Meera.