31

"Don't push yourself to love me"

The sun extended its rays in Meera's room and made it so bright and pleasant. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at the bright sun from her window. She doesn't want to wake up, her legs were aching and tiredness filled in her body. She turned over to the other side to see someone besides her. She rubbed her eyes and clearly saw that is Vikranth. She immediately jumped out of her bed. Is it real or Am I dreaming? Vikranth opened his eyes and smiled sweetly. Her eyes widened in shock, NO NO NO I am dreaming! I am dreaming! She mentally screamed.

Meera abruptly opened her eyes from her nap. Ah... what a bad dream, she thought and placed her hand on her forehead.

She nowadays noticing Vikranth a lot. It is very hard without talking with the person who's staying with her.

She easily said that she will live without thinking about him but now only she understood how difficult it is...... as the result of all her thinking now she had a dream about him. There's the fact that if we keep on thinking about a thing, then it has a more chance to come in our dream and that happened for Meera.

She got down from her bed and walked down. Her legs stopped when she saw Vikranth. He is sitting on the couch and working something on his laptop. She normally walked without showing her nervousness.

Vikranth didn't notice her and working with full concentration, he will forget about the world around him when he's in work. But Meera's anklet sound made him pause. He turned his head and looked Meera walking into the kitchen.

It is almost going to be a month, but their relationship didn't have any changes. Meera, as usual, going to her work and living in the way she wanted. Vikranth turned busier, he doesn't have time to talk with Meera. When he's free she's not. He doesn't know what to do... with her.

Meera came out and Vikranth looked her. "I am going to have coffee, do you want", she asked and that surprised him. She never did anything other than cooking. For the first time, she's asking this.

"Ok", he nodded. After she went Vikranth smiled. Meera doing this to avoid the awkwardness and her kind nature making her feel that she's doing wrong and acting cold with Vikranth. She never wanted to be like that and she can't hate anyone wholeheartedly.

She came out with the coffee cups. After placing Vikranth's cup in the table she walked.

"Meera, I want to talk with you" Vikranth suddenly said to her.

"Come and sit here," he said. She sat uncomfortably with him and looked down. Her long hair landed on her lap and couch. Vikranth gaze traveled from her face, neck, chest, and legs, he clenched his jaw to see her. His nerves were pushing him to do something to her. But he controlled and kept himself normal.

"Do you really want to go to that work? I mean it is really difficult for you to keep that as a secret and to be frank I don't like the idea of you going to that work" he said hesitantly.

Meera didn't say anything because she too feeling stressed to work there and everyone was asking about her husband. How long she can hide the fact that she married Vikranth. It is really stressing her.

"If you want to work, then I can arrange anything for that. But please don't work there" he said.

Meera thought for a second. She can understand what he's trying to say.

"I will think about that," she said without looking at him.

"Then... I am going to Mumbai next month, I don't know how long it will take to come back here. Do you want to with me?" he asked expecting her answer as NO.