35.

Meera's heartbeat increased its phase, she felt a fluttering feeling in her stomach. Without her realization she looked at him, she is mesmerized, the way he smiles at her awoken the hidden feelings that she had for him before. She doesn't know why, but she had tears in her eyes.

For a second Meera is not in this world. Her feet are not on the floor. She doesn't know why she's suddenly feeling this way.

She's fighting with her past and present feelings, her heart is always pushing her to love him but her mind reminded the past and making her afraid. She felt so difficult to understand her emotions. But she doesn't want to love him again and don't want to cry again. The fear closed all the arising emotions and bring her back to the present and made her realize that he's VIKRANTH!! The man she loved and hated the most. The man who left her at the time when she desperately needed him. The man she should never love again.......

When she is in her thoughts, Vikranth turned to face her, Meera immediately shifted her gaze to the other side and tried very hard to mask her emotions. She felt shy at that moment and blushed lightly out of embarrassment.

Vikranth looked at her with a smirk on his face. He knows that Meera is admiring him for this past five minutes, he knows she's really trying hard to cover her feelings. He knows right now she is thinking only about him. He knows everything about her and can easily understand what she thinks but,

No one knows what he's having in his heart. Each second his self-control level is decreasing. How can a man resist himself when he's having a girl he loves as his wife, she is just a few centimeters away from him and looking only at him and thinking only him.

In this world she doesn't have anyone other than him, she loved only him and she lost her virginity to him, Vikranth means a lot to her and he clearly knows that and even she knows that too, but still, he can't do anything now. No one knows that how much he needed her but he can't do anything.

She looked down and she can't look his face and his intent staring made her heartbeat again to go abnormal.

Though she is not wearing any nice clothes, not wearing any jewels other than a small earing, the wedding chain, and the anklet. There's no makeup on her face. But she looked so beautiful to him.
For Vikranth's eyes, Meera is the beautiful women in this entire world. His heart now urged her to kiss her and at least hug her. But before he could do anything,
"Dinner is ready, shall we eat", Meera asked him. She asked this to avoid the silence. But that turned even more awkward because it sounded like in love. As a loving wife asking her husband to have dinner together.

Vikranth just nodded his head and walked without showing any emotions like a smile or excitement nothing on his face.

If you see in some people, whether they feel sad or happy their face don't show what they're thinking and Vikranth come in that category. Even he's too sad or too happy his face always remain normal.

For this reason, Meera can't identify what he's thinking and sometime she can't believe the words he's saying whether he is truly meaning that or not. Till now she can't believe Vikranth's love confession. Whether he really meant those words and she is confused totally to believe that.

Vikranth walked to the dining hall and Meera followed him, she gritted her teeth out of embarrassment. Everything is uncomfortable and awkward for her when she's around him.

Vikranth served his plate with the food and went out to eat. Meera looked him and felt that he's avoiding her, he not even looked her while serving the dishes and he always searches for a way to be near her, but now he's going away from her. She ate the food thinking about all these things, and in between, she noticed Vikranth of what he's doing.