Chapter 26

I walked down the stairs, slightly afraid of what might occur. Tears nearly flew from my eyes at the sight. The living room of the Boarding House was gorgeous, candles lit up the floor leading to the middle of the living room, almost as if it was a guide. White rose petals were everywhere and I could see a heart-shaped box of chocolates on the two-seated burgundy sofa.

My favorite song was playing, Little Things by One Direction.

Everyone was there, Elena, Stefan, Bonnie, Caroline, Jeremy, Matt, and Tyler, you could see the guilt in his eyes, I smiled sympathetically at him.

"What's going on?" I asked curiously yet nervously.

"Damon called us here." Elena informed awing at the sight.

"For what?" I asked.

"Well I think we're all about to find out." Stefan assured the crowd. Damon appeared in a tux, hair gelled back, I raised and eyebrow.

"Everyone, please, take a seat." He greeted us, everyone cautiously and questioningly walked to the sofa and couch, some stood if they couldn't find a seat, I went to sit by Tyler and Matt, but Damon grabbed me by the arm and spun me around, to face him.

"Not you Miss Gilbert, I would like you to accompany me." He smirked.

"First of all, what's with the proper title, Second accompany you with what?" I asked suspiciously.

"A dance." He winked.

"What are you trying to pull Salvatore?" I asked, following his steps as he waltzes me around the living room.

"Shh, just enjoy the dance." he whispered in my ear, his warm breath sending a ironically cool chill down my spine. "I love you."

"And I love you." I stated smiling, trying not to trip over my feet as he lifted me up in the air and put me down."You know I want to be with you forever, right?"

He scanned the audience and smiled at me.

"Y-yes, I-I d-do." I replied, nerves filling my veins. That's when my eyes brimmed with either water among the water-line.

He leaned his right knee on the velvet carpet, looking me straight into the eye.

"Damon..." I gasped as he opened a tiny crimson red box.

It was filled with a beautiful pearl ring with diamonds along the rim.

Pearl my birthstone.

"Miranda Gilbert The II, will you make me the happiest...man...somewhat alive, and marry me?" He asked me, hope and nervousness filled his gorgeous blue eyes.

"One condition." I stated.

"What?" He asked.

"Do you just want to marry me for sex?" I asked eyes glaring at him.

"No, if you say yes, will be engaged, not married, I can wait forever for you." He promised. "What do you say, will you marry me Randi?"

He smirked slightly in hope.

I nodded smiling, completely speechless. I jumped in his arms and gave him a very passionate kiss.

Damon put me down and slipped the gorgeous silver ring on my finger.

"Woah, woah, woah." Elena intruded, walking towards us.

"What?" Damon and I asked in unison.

"You proposed to Randi?" She asked, just being sure.

"Yep." Damon confirmed popping the "p".

She smiled at us then hugged me tightly crying into my shoulder.

"Congratulations." She said her eyes filled with sincerity.

"Thank you." My voice cracked, tears on the rise.

"Welcome to the Salvatore family." Stefan smiled hauling me into a bear hug. My mouth was squished to his shoulder.

"Stef, can't breathe, ribs cracking." He let go and I noticed he was smiling but crying, tears of joy.

Damon grabbed me by the waist and held me close kissing me repeatedly on the cheek as everyone came to hug and congratulate me.

Finally it was Ty's turn.

"Hey Ty."

"So, engaged huh?" He asked.

"I guess so." I smiled. He hugged me and pulled me, into a hug, crying in my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry." He cried.

"Don't worry about it, okay, promise me you won't." I said.

"I promise." He said releasing me and walking to Caroline. Damon stared at me.

"Don't worry, it's okay." I assured him, he didn't buy it, but let it slide.

Everyone left after that, telling us to stop by the Grille later to celebrate, that's when I realized...

I have to tell Aunt Jenna.

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘🙏🙏💍💋💍

A/N: OMGawd comment if you liked this chapter.