Chapter 14

The darkness was slowly drifting away. I could see the light, Was I dying. I could hear the faint sound of a voice, Damon? Oh My God, I need to wake up. Come on Miranda wake up! Wake up! WAKE UP!!! My eyes fluttered open only to be stung by the bright ceiling light.

"Damon?" I asked my eyes finally adjusting. He smiled at me, tears staining his flawless pale face.

"Hey.." He said tired but joyful.

"Stop." I ordered, he looked at me confused. I reached up and touched his cheek wiping away the tears. "Stop."

"I thought you were dead, I was writing in your diary when I heard your heartbeat." Damon said softly, I froze... he read my diary...?

"You What!?!" I yelled more than asked. I jumped out of my hospital bed.

"Hey, lay back down, the doctor said you can't get up." He said.

"No! Where's my diary?" I asked. He reached into his leather jacket and pulled out my white book with a now broken lock on it.

"You do realize the key was around my neck right?" I asked venom in my voice. He examined my neck and nodded.

"Yea-"

"Why were you in my diary?" I asked furious.

"You know your sexy when your angry Randi." he smirked.

"Damon!" I yelled.

"Fine read it, you'll see what I wrote." he defensively said. I slowly opened the diary.

"Dear Miranda's Diary,

I carried her to the hospital, I was crying, she wasn't waking up. She had another one of her migraines. She can't die. Please don't let her die! I have to go now, I can hear her heart beating, I have to call Elena and Miranda's Aunt Jenna.

Love,

Damon." I read, I put down the book and looked at him.

"Get back in the bed." He ordered, I stared at him confused.

"Why?" I whispered for no reason.

"Company, go to sleep, pretend your asleep." He ordered, I quickly jumped in bed, my head hurt, was it 6:00 yet?

"Is she awake yet?" I heard a manly voice ask.

"No, Doctor she's not." Damon said, I slowed my breathing like I do when I am resting.

"Well I'm sorry Mr. Salvatore but you have to leave soon visiting hours are over in five minutes." The doctor said politely as he could but was also using a more disgusted tone.

"Yes sir, I understand." He said.

"Mr. Salvatore, please." The doctor said.

"I'm coming." Damon said and I could feel a warm and tender kiss placed gently on my forehead and I held back a smile.

"Mr. Salvatore!" The doctor demanded and I almost jumped.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Damon whispered in my ear, and I could hear the door close, I assumed they were gone.

😘😘😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘