Chapter 12

A/N: Before you read this I apologize for what happens next, forgive me.

I was happy to be back with Damon, we got home before 6:00 so I ran up to my room to prepare, I could live or die at six any time of day. Elena came upstairs with me and so did Aunt Jenna, Jeremy hated watching so he would be in his room blasting the music until it was over. I sat in the corner of my room, Elena sitting on her bed, we shared our room. Aunt Jenna was sitting on my bed she was looking the clock, he was my motivator, she would tell me how many minutes I had left so I could hang on just a little longer.

"Ten seconds." she said I counted down in my head 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2- Ahh!!! I heard myself scream but a minute later I couldn't hear anything Elena was by my side examining any signs of death, like usual. The burning and the stabbing hurt a lot more at night. The whole street knew about my condition so they were never home at 6:00, only in the morning, I was like a unwelcome rooster to them, I woke them up in the morning, most of them were never home in the morning so I never said anything. I looked at Aunt Jenna she held up the number two, two more minutes. I screamed even louder at her, it hurt a lot more today, it can't be today not when my life seemed perfect, not today! I screamed even louder as I began to black out.

"Damon..." was all I could say as I saw him in the doorway as I drifted into unconsciousness.

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱