The End

Laxus POV

Ever since I known Lucy I saw that she was the one. The girl that I would be truthful to and love for the rest of my life. I decided I was going to mark her as my mate tonight. Even though she is an angel and she might never get old or die, but I will always love her for entirety even if I'm dead and gone. Ever since all our other friends had babies/children Lucy has been wanting one as we'll. Tonight I was going to make her wishes come true so I decided not to wear a condom tonight. I came home and Lucy was still at the guild so I decided to set up some stuff in the room so I can mate her.

I threw rose petals on the bed and I sat some candles out on the night stand. I left the house to go get her from the guild. When I arrived I went into my lighting form and I was upstairs and went into my office where I smelled her scent. I opened the door hen closed it silently and saw her with her underwear and bra on. She had put on the shirt I got for her last week:

 She had put on the shirt I got for her last week:

She looked in the mirror and blushed.

"Man I like this shirt Laxcy got me",said Lucy as she was looking at herself in the mirror and I blushed and smiled. I saw her do some poses that I almost had a nosebleed to and then she bend over and I walked over and slapped her butt making her blush and turn around. "So it proves that you do like the shirt",I said.

She blushed really hard and covered up her face and I smiled and kissed her. I picked her up bridal style and went into my lighting form and rushed to our house. I went back into regular form and opened the door and closed it.

"Laxus what are you fin to do",asked Lucy curious.

"Okay what season is it Lucy",I asked as she thought then she had wide eyes.

"It's Dragon Mating season",said Lucy as I smirked.

I opened the door to the bedroom and sat her on the bed. She smiled then she looked around to see no condoms.

"Laxus are you sure your okay with this, like mating me and having a family",she asked as I titled her head up and said, "Yes".

"Lucy your the one that I love and I will love to have a family with you and have you as my wife",I said as she smiled then she kissed me and started stripping off my clothes. I slid my hands under the shirt and took off her bra and underwear. I pull the covers over us both then started sucking on her weak spots that made her moan loud.

"I like those moans", I said making her blush. I then started to suck on her nipples and she did the same to mine.

I swear that woman demon side shows when she is in bed. After 30 mins she was sleeping then that's when I marked her on her neck:

I never knew I would be with my childhood friend, but everything turned out good

Years passed Lucy had a baby and we decided to name it after my great grandfather Yuri one of the founders of Fairy Tail and a lightning mage. Turns out Yuri was and White Lightning Demon. He got the lightning from me and White and Demon from Lucy. When I turned 24 I became the guild master of Fairy Tail. Then Yuri had a crush on Gajeel's and Levy's daughter who had a twin and so Lucy gave him the talk. After a while they started dating and going on missions giving me and Lucy alone time to spend together. I have to say my life went out pretty good and better. Yuri and Gale got married and had kids. When I turned eighty the love of my life died on a mission and she was sent to her home she remade in the clouds and I got lonely and I was sad. I passed the leadership(guild master) to Yuri.

When I turned 90 that's when my time came and I was sent up to the love of my life.

Thank you 😊 for reading 📖

Readers comment if you want me to write a sequel and continue Lalu

My next book will probably be a Rolu one