The Shadow Attack

Lucy POV

I was running away from five guards that I attacked because they tried to hurt me. While I was running I summoned Leo/Loki to help me. When I got down to the middle of the hall I saw Natsu, Wendy, Carla Happy, and Lily. Once me and Leo arrived towards them we asked for help.

TimeSkip

The guard wizards then called the other guards and they were about to attack Natsu, Lucy, Wendy, and the exceeds until they were sinking down into the ground.

Suddenly a man came up with a smirk on his face.

"Who are you",asked Natsu curios.

"My name is Rogue Cheny and I am from the future",said Future Rogue.

"So why did you come from the future",asked Natsu.

"I came to stop somebody from opening the eclipse",said Evil  Rogue.

"Who",asked Natsu and Wendy.

"Her name is..................Lucy Deman", yelled Evil throwing a shadow sword at her.

Lucy dodged his attack and he grunted.

"You okay Lucy",asked Natsu, Wendy, Leo, and the exceeds worried.

"Yeah",said Lucy glaring at Evil Rogue as he grunted.

"I have to go stop the princess from opening the gate",said Lucy.

"I'll hold him off", said Natsu as Lucy nodded then spreaded out her wings then flew off with the exceeds and Wendy following.

When Lucy finally got to the princess she tried to stop her until she opened the gate. When Lucy finally got to the princess she tried persuading her not to open the gate, but the princess didn't listen and opened the gate.

It was a big light then a dragon came out. Yukino came and her and Lucy had work together to close the gate. Now there were seven dragons out and the wizards were going to stop them.

Lucy was with the princess and some of the girls.
There was a dragon trying to eat them then the guards came and burned off there armor.

The dragon tried to grab Lucy, but she spreaded out her wings and flew in the air.

"You can't eat me you pervert",said Lucy as the dragon grunted. Lucy flew up in the air then the dragon yelled, "GET BACK HERE". Lucy then saw the Dark Dragon Victor then she froze and suddenly the dragon that was chasing her was about to cast his spell until a lighting mage hit him with his lighting magic from the bottom of the ground. The dragon blew his magic at Lucy and her clothes disappeared and she flew faster down to the ground where there was nobody around to see her naked. She got up then a lot of monsters surrounded her and she closed her eyes then suddenly they were all destroyed by Laxus. Lucy opened her eyes then smiled and hugged Laxus.

"Thanks Laxus",said Lucy making Laxus almost have a nosebleed because she was naked.

"Lucy you do realize .........your naked right",asked Laxus trying not to have a nosebleed.

Lucy spreaded her wings out and covered herself then appeared clothes on her:

"I need to get to the Dark Dragon",said Lucy.

"Why",asked Laxus.

"I know him",said Lucy.

"How",asked Laxus.

"Because he trained me",said Lucy.

Lucy then took off and when she saw the Dark Dragon she flew in right towards him.
When the Dark Dragon saw her he blew his element at her and she ate it. Victor was shocked then he snapped out of it.

"Lucy",asked Victor as Lucy nodded.

"Longtime no see",said Lucy. "I need your help to destroy the gate",did Lucy as Victor nodded then told Lucy to get on his back as she did.

Victor flew up on the air with Lucy on his back then Lucy saw a lot of people about to get attacked by those monsters and Lucy told Victor to hold on. Lucy got off of Victors back then she had her wings spreaded out and they were glowing white.

"ANGEL SKY ARROWS",shouted Lucy as a thousand sharp light arrows came from the sky and hit every monster. Everybody looked up to see Lucy with a dragon. Lucy got back on the dragon then her and her dragon went towards the gate and started hitting there magic at it.

"Lucy the only way you can stop it is if you come at it full blast from the sky",said Victor as Lucy nodded then went up high in the air. When she did she saw Natsu on fire and she light up as well then both when full speed towards the gate. Lucy spinned while Natsu screamer then both destroyed the gate. The dragons then were disappearing and Lucy said bye to Victor. The only one left was Evil Rogue and Natsu knocked him out.

He told Natsu to protect Frosch when the year comes. Lucy heard Evil Rogue and as a Angel she was going to watch over him.

The wizards had then cheered. The king rewarded them with a banquet for saving Corcus and getting rid of the dragons. Lucy smiled, but then that smile turned into a grunt when she felt pain from her demon side. Lucy needed her drink or she could go into the demon side, but when she came out she would be dead. Lucy walked to the bar and Macorva knew what she was doing.

'I hope she can handle it',thought Macorva as Laxus saw Lucy drinking.

Thank you 😊 for reading 📖