Five days till have to return to Fairy Tail

The wizards that went to the Celestial world on had five days left till they returned to Fairy Tail. Erza made them to a lot of warm ups. Then they all went to train in individuals.

Lucy has decided to work on her angel magic in the water. Lucy had connected her angel magic to the water then she could use water attacks along with her angel magic . Levy peaked at what Lucy was doing then she saw Lucy wings glow blue then she clapped them which caused a water slice explosion.

Levy - Man she is powerful.

Erza then came and heard what Levy said.

Erza- I know right. I guess Gramps was right she is a strong wizard.

Levy- I see her go on S-Class missions alone and sometimes with Laxus.

Erza- Yeah. I see them two ask each other to go on missions. Plus Laxus talks and laughs more with her then he does with anybody else's.

Levy- And he doesn't listen to music when he is around her.

Erza- I'm betting if somebody ever destroyed those headphones he will go out of control.

Levy- If that ever happens?

Erza- Yes.

Levy- And I know the person who might do it.

Erza- Natsu?

Levy nods.

Levy- Look what she is doing now.

Erza looks and see Lucy using air attacks and then she used light magic.

Erza- Even though she is my teammate she is a good and powerful wizard. I wonder how powerful she was when she joined the guild.

Levy- Ask the people that were there before us.

Erza- Your right I should go and ask Mirajane.

Levy- It didn't look or seem like Mirajane met her, but I do see them two talk. One time Mira asked Lucy can she be the She Angel Match Maker.

Erza- What did she say?

Levy- She said yes, but she doesn't go overboard like Mira.

Erza then laughs. Lucy comes flying towards them and lands.

Lucy- Hey guys what cha doing?

Erza- Talking, you?

Lucy- Training.

Levy- Wait you as a angel can connect with other people's magic?

Lucy- Yes. I'm not like any other angel.

Levy- I see.