3~ Male Attention

A/N: I'm sorry I just keep having throwback moments writing this. Lauryn Hill and D'Angelo...😏
***********************************************

"I won't take you," Trent told her. "At least not right now. I just want to touch you." The tub was wide but Trent made sure to be extra careful when he slid in behind her. His much bigger body had risen the water level. Yeah he was going to drive himself mad and possibly have blue balls for a week but it would be well worth it. He picked up the body wash and poured a generous amount into his hands and lathers the contents into her beautiful soft skin. Trent was getting goosebumps just from touching her.

"So," Isis began. "Tell me something about you. Do you have any family?"

"I have a twin brother, a sister in law, and four nieces and nephews. My brother and his wife had two sets of twins."

"Oh... how come you don't spend time with them?"

How did she know that? Trent's hand froze on her skin. What could he tell her? He thought about it for a moment. Lying was not how he wanted to start a relationship with her. In the end, it would only blow up in his face. He went for honesty. "My brother and I haven't always been on good terms. We were... estranged for some years but just recently reunited."

"That's good. I think family is..." her words trailed off as Trent's big rough hands found her breast. He rolled the sensitive peaks between his thumb and index finger. She moaned and arched her back pressing her breast more into his grasp. The sensation sent tingles through her all the way down to her core where she wanted him the most. She bucked her hips.

"So... tell me something about you," he whispered seductively into her ear.

"I love foreplay."

Her words were very suggestive. "Baby, once I start... I won't stop until"- he reached down between her legs cupping her sweet mons- "until this pussy is dripping wet for me. Your sweet nectar running down those thighs." She choked. "You okay?" Trent gently pats her on the back, laughing.

"Yeah I'm good." Isis had no doubt about that. She wanted it- wanted him so bad. She smiled and bit her lip. "Trent?"

"Yeah, baby doll?"

"How's that tongue game?"

A deep sexy chuckle escaped his throat. Trent quickly washed the rest of Isis's body in record time and picked her up, wrapped them both in towels, and went into the bedroom. Trent placed Isis on her back and bent over her, knuckles were on either side of her face. Removing her towel, his jewel like eyes glided slowly- very slowly down her body. "Fuck. Baby, you're a dime..." he sounded breathless.

She bit her lip, smiling. "You really think so?" She couldn't believe this gorgeous sexy specimen thought she was a dime. It made her feel special.

He raised a brow. "I'm pretty sure guys have told you that before." Isis shook her head. Trent looked surprised. Then his expression turned thoughtful. "Am I... the first man to ever give you...attention?" Isis knew by Trent's tone he didn't want to make her feel bad. She covered her face and nodded. He pried her hands away.

"I wear baggy clothes and hats so guys won't notice me," Isis whispered.

"Why?" He wanted to know every single detail about her. Trent just couldn't believe it. Isis was just too pretty not to receive male attention even with baggy clothes. She had a doll face. Thin perfect eyebrows, very long lashes, dark almond shaped eyes that were like mirrors and the cutest little nose. The swelling in her face was going down revealing more of her beauty. She possessed thick sandy brown hair that brushed her shoulders. Smooth dark mocha skin poured over her body with not a blemish in sight. Don't even get him started on those curves. He'll proudly say it again, she's a dime.