🌺2~ Innoucence

A/N: Ssssoooo... I like old R&B from the 90's early 2000s that's what definitely inspired me to right this part. Dig in.
*****************************

The fragrance of white orchids and starfruit filled the master bathroom. Trent had brought all the fragrances he would love to smell on her beautiful skin. For a guy who wasn't romantic he sure was doing romantic shit. He spent much of the afternoon shopping for her. Buying her things he thought she would like.

Trent placed expensive body wash and lotion near the tub just for her, along with two fluffy cotton towels. He stalked back into the bedroom leaning against the wall with sculpted arms folded over his chest. He watched as Isis ate the last bit of food on her plate. "Your bath is ready," he announced.

Isis wiped her sensual lips with a napkin. "Oh, thanks." She smiles very sweetly as much as she could with her puffy bruised cheek, her dark eyes twinkling. Fuck, how does she do that? His pulse quickened. "I need a little help." Isis was giving him that cute little innocent look pretending to be so helpless. Long dark lashes fluttering, blinking. It seems he had a knack for damsels in distress.

"Sure thing, baby-doll." He helped her out of bed. Touching her was torture, Trent realized. He suddenly became very uncomfortable in his jeans. "Alright... I'll be... just a holler away." Trent spun and nearly ran out of the bathroom until her sweet voice stopped him right at the door.

"Trent?"

He winced.

"Huh?"

"Aren't you gonna undress me?"

"Ah fuck, baby, you're not going to make this easy for me, aren't you?" A hysterical chuckle escaped his throat as he ran both hands through his hair. Muscles bunching and Isis thought that was the sexiest most beautiful thing. If she had a camera she would definitely be snapping pics.

"Well... you know..." Isis began slowly. He watched her standing with legs apart and arms folded. "I've been shot and beaten, not to mention my leg is sprang," she shrugged leaning against the sink. "I'm half paraplegic."

She just had to throw that in. He laughed. "Okay, fine." He spun her around gently. Carefully raising the shirt then an idea hit him. He grabbed the shears from under the sink's cabinet and began to cut the shirt off. As Trent's eyes laid on the bruises, he vowed with every breath in his body that he would make Marcello and his league of bitches pay for every bruise, every goddamned fracture in/on her body. Trent couldn't help it even if he wanted too. His lips found her back, kissing gently on the bruises. A little encouraging moan escaped her throat. Fuck. A feeling of fire surged through him. He reached around finding the button of her jeans. Trent felt he no longer had control over his movements. He pushed her jeans down her legs right along with her pink very girly panties, revealing a plump round ass. He stepped back and shook his head. Why was she hiding all that under baggy clothes?

"Get in," he commanded. It took all of his self control not to fuck her on this bathroom floor. Trent knew he would be spending the rest of the evening wackin off to her naked body. Isis gazed over her shoulder and bit her lip. He growled and narrowed his eyes making a pointed stare at the tub. He realized she would still need help and sighed. Trent helped her into the tub.

"Will you bathe me, big daddy?" she gave a pouty look, poking out her bottom lip. Isis looked irresistible and cute.

He raised a single brow. Big daddy? Yeah, the meds were kicking in. "Isis, help me out here-

She threw the wash cloth at his face with the arm that wasn't hurt. "I am."

Trent kneeled by the tub. "Look baby doll..." his words trailed off as crystal eyes lay on her incredibly large breast (large breast he didn't know she had) and down over her slim waist and further still to her pussy. The little hair that did remain was trimmed in a neat line. He chuckled. "Perhaps we could work on putting my initials down there," he joked.