18

Third Person POV

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Hoseok started yelling at Yoongi in the hospital room

"I'VE BEEN THERE FOR YOU ALL MY LIFE, AND YOU CHOOSE HIM OVER ME?!"

Hoseok snickers at Yoongi

"YOU ARE SO SELFISH YOONGI, YOU KNOW THAT?!"

"I'VE LOVED YOU FOR SO FUCKING LONG. WHY CAN'T YOU CARE FOR ME AND BE THERE FOR ME AND-" before Hoseok could finish his sentence, Yoongi cuts him off

"BECAUSE I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE!"

"OKAY? I left you so you can find someone better than me. Why can't you realize that? I broke up with you because i knew you weren't the one for me and i wasn't the one for you. Please just understand that. I was sick and tired of you bossing me around and telling me what to do and what not to do. I'm fucking tired Hoseok. I can't do this anymore. I want to start over. I don't want to be reminded every time i start loving someone that i'm a fucking mess." Yoongi frustratingly expresses. Slightly crying, Yoongi wipes his tears and closes his eyes.

"I-I" Hoseok stutters

"Don't, just don't" Yoongi says

Hoseok then leaves without saying a word

Jimin's POV

"fuck, why am i running so fast. why am i trying so hard? what if he doesn't even care for me at all? am i really just hoping for the best?"

As I reach the Hospital Yoongi was currently in, i slowly walk inside.

"I feel nervous. What if Hoseok is still here. He shouldn't be, it's past a few hours right?" I thought to myself

I entered the elevator and pressed the floor number Yoongi's room was located.

"I-I can't do this." I argued with myself

*Ding*

The elevator doors opened and i walked out.

I quickly spot Yoongi's room number and walk over to his room.

I peek into the room and see him on the bed sleeping. I walk inside quietly and take a seat beside his bed.

"He's so flawless." I say to myself

My eyes slowly drift down to his lips

"H-he wouldn't mind would he?"

"He wouldn't notice either."

Third Person POV

It was as if Jimin wasn't thinking straight. He suddenly had the urge to kiss the man lying right in front of him.

Jimin stood up from his chair and leaned closer to Yoongi's face.

Jimin's face was only a few inches away from Yoongi. Jimin could feel Yoongi breathing.

Jimin's heart was pounding like a drum.

Jimin moved in closer until,

Yoongi woke up with widened eyes and Jimin immediately turns a shade of red.

Jimin was about to pull away until Yoongi grabbed the collar of Jimin's shirt and connected their lips.

Yoongi closed his eyes while Jimin was caught by surprise, then after a few seconds forgets all thoughts.

It was a heart felt kiss. The kind where there was no lust, no pain, nothing.

Yoongi asked for entrance and Jimin gladly accepted.

Their tongues exploring each other's cavern. This was a first for Jimin. Jimin wasn't the type to do this. He never understood what it felt like to be loved or give love.

Yoongi and Jimin finally pulled away to get some air.

Jimin was still bright red and Yoongi noticed.

Yoongi started laughing

Jimin's eyes widened, he's never seen Yoongi that happy before

"W-what's so funny?" Jimin asked

"You look like a tomato" Yoongi laughed even louder

"H-HEY!" Jimin playfully hit him in the arm, while covering his face

"don't worry, red looks good on you" Yoongi teases and chuckled

"you're so mean, you know that?" Jimin fought back

"it's my specialty"