15

As Jimin opened the folder on Yoongi's Laptop he found pictures of another man and Yoongi together.

he was confused as to who the man was.

"is this Yoongi's Boyfriend??" he asked

"must be"

he kept looking through the photos and saw another folder.

"flash." he read

he shrugged and clicked the folder.

his eyes widened at what the pics were.

"HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK?!" Jimin was surprised at the "nudes" there were in the folder, thing was they were all "boy nudes"

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" an unfamiliar voice came from behind Jimin

Jimin Slammed the laptop closed and quickly turned around.

"u-um, i was- wait, who are you?"

"the name's Hoseok. What the hell are you doing looking through Yoongi's Laptop?"

Then suddenly it hit Jimin, this was the man Yoongi was standing next to in one of his photos.

"i-i, i was-"

"I'm home....

Jimin, where-"

Yoongi was startled by Hoseok,
then he started to frown and gave him a bitter look.

"who told you, you could come in and barge in like this?!" Yoongi yelled at Hoseok

"i did, what the fuck did you think??!"

"You fucking left, you asshole. you can't come here anymore. So leave."

"you don't have the right to kick me out!"

"um in a matter of a fact, yes dumbshit. i do! This is my apartment, i can kick you out anytime i want."

Jimin got scared at the tone of voice both of the two boys were using. Jimin was never used to people fighting. he just never liked it.

"Fine then kick me out, but i ain't leaving until i see that boy out of here."

"and what makes you think im going to do that?!" Yoongi fired back

"i can do whatever the hell i want" Yoongi yelled even louder this time

Hoseok forcefully pushed Yoongi out of the way and Yoongi chased after him.

Jimin was now hiding at this point. He was scared, he had no idea what to do.

everything was silent, except for the clear voices that came piercing into his ears.

"I CAN DATE WHOEVER THE FUCK I WANT OKAY?!"

"WELL IF YOU'RE JUST GOING TO USE HIM AS A FUCK BUDDY GO FIND SOMEONE ELSE!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT?! I AM FUCKING DONE WITH YOU."

Yoongi then pushed Hoseok out of his apartment and slammed the door.

Yoongi yelled out of frustration and grabbed his hair.

Yoongi then grabbed a flower vase and threw it on the ground.

He found himself in the fridge and taking a bottle of an alcoholic beverage. he took a cup and filled it up.

--

Jimin gulped and opened the door,

"y-yoongi?" his voice stuttered as his hands were shaking.

he looked in the kitchen and saw Yoongi drinking.

"NO YOONGI STOP!" He quickly ran over to him and snatched the drink out of his hand.

"Give it back!" Yoongi sternly said reaching for the bottle

"no! Drinking isn't the way of solving the problem Yoongi!"

"does it look like i care?!"

"IM TRYING TO HELP!"

"I DONT NEED YOUR HELP!"

And it was there when Yoongi's vision started to get blurry and he started to sway a bit.

"Yoongi??"

"Yoongi?!"

"YOONGI??"