12

"seems like somebody has daddy problems"

"w-what?"

Jimin was lost in thought at the moment.

then Yoongi burst out laughing.

"h-hyuuuuung! I'm not jokingggg!" Jimin whined and pouted

"hey, where do you live? I'll pick you up" Yoongi asked

"well, right now I'm at the park you left me at last time."

"Kay, be there in a few."

"thanks Hyung."

--

Jimin waited on the bench and listened to music while he waited. Jimin sang to the words as he listened intently.

"...my mama don't like you and she likes everyone. and I never liked to admit that I was wrong. and I've been so caught up in my job didn't see what's going on. but now I know, I'm better sleeping on my own.

'cause is you like, the way, you look that much. oh baby you should go and love yourself. and if you think, that's I'm still holding on. oh baby, you should go and love yourse-"

Jimin stopped because he got startled by a young man standing in front of him. Mint Colored hair, white pale skin and dark brown sparkling eyes.

The young man in front of him smiled and tilted his head.

"h-hyung." Jimin whispered, turning off his music and staring at Yoongi.

"c'mon lets go." Yoongi gestured the younger to follow him as Yoongi started to walk away.

Jimin quickly stood up and ran after his Hyung. he reached for his hand-

"w-what are you doing?" Yoongi asked

Jimin stopped and looked down. he took Yoongi's hand anyways.

Yoongi's heart beat was racing at the moment.

Jimin clung onto Yoongi until they got to the car.