31. Living the American Dream

Start from the beginning

"There's no bushes around here for you to wake up in." I dramatically let out as if it was the end of the world. "Who knows what might happen to you Benny?"

Benny just smiled. "Hopefully end up with Keanu rearranging these organs, ya feel?" My mouth rapidly dropped as we proceeded to explode out in complete laughter.

"You're too crazy!" I let out, Milan's voice coming up behind us.

"Guys, Cadence is here!" He bubbly announced as we all quickly went inside the suite again.

My mouth couldn't help but drop as I watched Cadence and Rama proceed to bring in huge plastic bags of the devil's lettuce closer to us. "Hey babes!" Cadence saluted. "Where's this lounge you're talking about Mil?"

He looked definitely livelier for some reason. His skin wasn't the usual pale as hints of pink now complimented his face and his chiseled arms through the shirt that he was wearing.

Milan kept his smile as the smell began to definitely roam around the suite. "Follow me guys!" He instructed.

Benny and I stood still as he just looked at me. "That is a whole another mess I'm not trying to deal with." He quickly got closer towards me with a serious look. "You told me you wasn't ever gonna do it again so don't be dumb tonight." He reminded.

I quickly nodded my head. "Y-yea, of course." I breathed as he moved back away. "I'm gonna be really responsible tonight, I promise!"

Music shook the walls of the suite as the sun began to set

Music shook the walls of the suite as the sun began to set. There was already an overwhelmingly amount of people here and it's not even night time yet.

I breathed deeply as I waited for Jesse. He hasn't responded to any of my texts or calls and I was getting a bit worried if he was still gonna show up.

It's not like I'd be angry if he didn't show up or anything, I just wish he would at least text me on what he's planning to do.

Communication is important.

My body brushed against countless bodies of people as I walked my way towards Benny who was in a small group with Keanu, Andrew, and Leo.

"Micah!" Benny exclaimed through the music. "Where's Jesse?" He asked, smiling as he downed a shot.

"I don't know, he hasn't repli-" My eyes slightly widened as Benny interrupted me with a randomly loud laugh. "Replied yet." I inaudibly murmured underneath my breath as I just sighed.

Keanu offered me a shot as I quickly declined with my head. "You sure?" He asked.

"Yea." I nodded, looking around the huge groups of people I had no clue even existed.

Benny took full control of the music as it made some people start to dance. Each song passing made me realize how quick the sun diminished, making the night finally taking over.