Chapter 12: Can't win

Start from the beginning

"Sarah!" Nate yelled.

"What!?" I shouted.

"I wasn't kissing Crista-" I cut Nate off.

"Yes, you were. I was watching you guys!"

"Let me explain. She was kissing me. She had a good grip on me. Crista was gripping my jeans which made our lips pull closer. I kept trying to push her away but I couldn't until now," Nate said breathlessly.

"I would never betray you like that," he muttered.

Oh. I should of known better.

"I'm sorry. I didn't see that she was forcing you to kiss her," I said looking at the ground.

"It's okay. Let's go back to my place," Nate said.

"Don't have you have to work?" I ask.

"My shift is over. C'mon!"

-----------------------

The next morning I was in his bed. We didn't have sex, we just passed out at his house once we got home. I walked downstairs and I looked at the time, it was 9 in the morning. I looked in the fridge for some food to eat and our pizza that we created yesterday was in the fridge. I grabbed a piece of pizza and took a bite.

"Good morning," Nate said. His hair looks messy but he still looks hot.

"Good morning," I smiled.

"I'm going to go back to my house. I need to take a shower," I said.

"You could take a shower with me," he said in a low voice.

"Really?" I said biting my lip.

"Yeah, I need a shower anyways."

He kisses me on the lips while putting his hands under my ass.

"What if I don't want to kiss and do stuff in the shower?" I tease.

"You don't have a fucking choice then," He said pushing me against him.

"Actually I do. I'm not showering with you."

"Why not?"

"You were teasing me yesterday. That's payback," I said.

------------

I start walking back to my house, Crista is standing in front of my house. She is in a casual dress with her hair up in a pony tail.

"Why are you in front of my house?" I ask with a pitch of anger.

"I have some advice for you," she said smiled. I laugh at her.

"Advice from you? No thanks." She rolls her eyes.

"I know more things about Nate that you don't even know. I know things about Nate, that you will never know," she said.

"I don't care Crista. I don't need advice," I sassed.

"Fine, keep acting like a slut," she beamed.

She did not just say that.

"I am not a slut. If anyone's a slut, it's you," I hissed.

"I know women like you," she said.

"What is that supposed to mean? Don't pretend you know that you know what Nate and I have," I snapped.

"You seem like you enjoy him now but soon you will get tired of him and cheat on him or betray him," she smirked.

"That's funny coming from the girl who cheated on him," I smiled. She rolled her eyes.

She said stayed silent and didn't say anything else.

"Cat got your tongue?"

"You and Nate will never be thing. You guys are exact opposites. He has a job, you don't. You live with you mom, he lives with no one. His dad's alive while yours is dead."

How does she know that? I can't believe she just brought up my father's dead like it was nothing.

My hands moves through the air, coming in contact with her cheek. 

"Bitch!" She shouted.

"Don't you dare bring my father's death into this conversation," I scolded.

"Do you want Nate's money?" she asked.

"No!"

"Sure you don't. You think because he's good looking and he lives in a big house that you could live off of him."

"I'm not friends with him because I want his money. You know what? Fuck you! I don't need to explain myself. Get the hell off my property."

I walked to my front door and slammed the door behind me.

-------------

Why are there so many idiots in the world? Can someone remove these people from the earth? Apparently not. I'm glad I slapped her across the face. She deserved it. What did she know about Nate that I didn't know? Maybe she's bluffing.

For the rest of the day I decided to clean around the house. I even cleaned my room surprisingly. I took a shower too. I needed a shower to relax myself. After that argument with Crista, I wanted to strangle someone or her. I mean, who the hell does she think she is? My life has really changed since Nate moved here. In a good way and a bad way.

I walked to my bathroom window. I look out the side of the window and I was looking at Crista. For some reason she also has a two story house. Crista was on her phone, she looks up from the couch and our eyes meet contact. She opens her window.

"What do you want?" She asks.

"Nothing," I mutter. Actually.

"I want you to stay away from Nate," I yell.

"I'm not going to stay away from Nate until we are together again," she objected.

"That will never happen!"

"We'll see about that," she said slapping her window shut.

That woman needs to stay away from Nate.

-------------

The next morning, I got up and got dressed. I was hoping that I wouldn't see Crista today. I went downstairs and was greeted by my mother.

"What are you doing up so early? It's only 7 in the morning," she looked at me puzzled.

"I'm going to Nate's," I smiled.

"You've been happier and more outgoing since he moved here. He's a good man," she chirped.

"He's a great man," I corrected her. 

I grabbed a banana and started eating. I finished the banana and ran out of the house. It's always fun seeing Nate.  I opened his front door and ran upstairs. I opened his door and was shocked. This can't be happening. This has to be dream.

Crista was in bed with Nate. They were both naked. This could only mean one thing.

They slept together.

Make sure you vote. (Star button)