"Nate!" I pant.

"God, you are such a turn on," Nate whispers in my ear. He takes his hands out of my pants.

"Why did you stop?"

"I like to tease you," He said.

"Seriously? I hate being teased," I said in anger.

"You can tease someone in many different ways but sexually is the best way to tease a person," He said huskily.

True.

-------------

That night Nate and I went to the bar. He was behind the bar making drinks. He handed me a shot of vodka and I drank it down.

"Are you sure you don't wanna be a stripper?" Nate asks. I roll my eyes and put the glass down back on the counter.

"I'm sure," I said.

"Do you want another shot of vodka?"

"Yes please!"

He pours me another shot of vodka and hands it to me. I quickly drink it down. I turn around because I hear the music turning up. As I turn around I see a woman with red hair.

"Hey Nate, I didn't know you worked here," Crista grinned. Nate looks at Crista in anger.

Liar.

"Crista you need to get out of here," Nate hissed.

"There isn't any sign saying I can't be here," she said while taking a seat. Nate and I knew she was right.

"Fine, you can be here. You need to act respectful though. That includes Sarah," Nate said. I smile at Nate.

"Of course," she beamed. Her smile is as fake as her ass.

"I need another shot of vodka," I said to Nate. I'm going to need it. Nate winks at me and pours me another shot of vodka. I should probably of got something that is more powerful to drink but I didn't want to get too drunk. Especially with Crista here. God knows what she is planning.

"Can you pour me some Whiskey?" Crista asked.

"Sure," Nate responded.

I chugged down my vodka as fast I could. Nate handed Crista a shot of whiskey. Hopefully she would keep asking for whiskey and lose some of her memory. Yet I knew that wasn't going to happen.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom," I said.

"Okay," Nate said.

I left to go the bathroom. I couldn't handle looking at Crista. I felt like I was in movie. I wasn't in control of what was happening. I looked in the mirror to make sure I still was looking good. I reapplied my black eyeliner that I had in my purse. I dusted off myself and left the bathroom. I walked back to the bar but what I saw was something that I didn't want to see.

Crista and Nate were passionately kissing each other. Nate was kissing back. My eyes started getting watery. I thought he didn't like her. Maybe I was wrong. She hand her left hand around Nate's neck and her other hand gripped his jeans. I rubbed my eyes so I wouldn't start crying.

"Wow Nate," I yelled. Crista and Nate stop kissing. Crista looks at me and smirks while biting her lip. Nate is looking at me in shock, not knowing that I was standing here.

"I was gone for a few minutes and you couldn't keep your hands off your ex-lover," I exploded.

I ran to the door that had an exit sign and pushed the door open. I ran to the brick wall on the other side of the street, trying to get farther away Crista and Nate. I take a deep breath. I have to walk home or call a cab because Nate drove me here. I grab my phone and decided to call a cab.