Soft heart

Third person pov
Days past, weeks goes by and Jungkook still haven't given up. It hurt Soo Rim  to see him being desperate to get you back.

But it'll hurt more going back to him and going through torture even if the girls were better with their boyfriends. But on the other the other hand Soo Rim just can't trust him enough.

It's not that she don't want to but she just can't, she's too scare of being broken again.

Soo Rim pov
Here I am getting ready to go to school and meet up with the others by the gate. But as usual Jungkook's out side you door waiting for you.

SOO RIM: *sigh* "what am I going to do with you? Why won't you stop" I mumbled before walking out having earbuds in and ignoring him.

I could feel him following me but I didn't care and kept on walking. Suddenly he grabbed your arms and turn you around to face him.

JUNGKOOK: "Soo Rim please don't ignore me anymore I can't take it. I miss you please please come back to me" he looked like he was about to cry.

SOO RIM: "Jungkook I'm sorry but I just can't. Even if I did not would be the same again" that's when his tears fell like waterfalls.

JUNGKOOK: "P-please I'm sorry I d-didn't mean it" he's now sobbing.

I loosen my arm on his griped and back up from him. I felt really bad because he was a crying mess.

SOO RIM: "Jungkook you see it's not easy. Maybe we weren't meant to be. Please just for get about me and move on".

With that I walked away but look back and saw him on the ground crying his heart out which broke my heart.

I was thinking and maybe I should give him another chance to show him self.

So I turned back and run to him and went no the ground hugging him as tight as I can. He hugged me back still crying.

SOO RIM: "Jungkook I'll give you this chance don't blow it".

JUNGKOOK: "Thank you baby thank you" he starts kiss your cheeks multiple times than miss your lips.

SOO RIM: "Let's go we'll be late for school" he nodded and I help him up and we left for school holding hands.