Talks with each other

After finding Jungkook I stared my plan. I saw some guys staring at me so I went to them and luckily they were close to Jungkook.

I stared to talk with the boys and soon Jungkook notice you and kept staring with wide eyes not even paying attention to IU anymore.

The guys you were talking to the were touching you a little bit so Jungkook got annoyed so he pulled you away to a dark hall where no one was.

SOO RIM: Jungkook what the hell are you doing!?! Let me go!

JUNGKOOK: So do you think that after we broke up you can just go talk to other guys and the one who touch you too.

SOO RIM: So we're not evening dating anymore. I can do whatever I want.

JUNGKOOK: No you can't. You're mine and no one else.

While he said that he pinned you to the wall and trapped you between his arms.

SOO RIM: I'm not yours so get away from me and go back to the fake bitch IU.

With that you push Jungkook arms away and walked away.

Jisoo pov
I was walking towards the bar to grab a drink. When I ordered my drink Taehyung back hug me and put his head on my shoulder.

I was about to fall for him but I remember what he said so I pushed him away and turned to him.

JISOO: "What are you doing?" She said in a serious tone.

TAEHYUNG: "I miss my girl so I hugged her." He said innocently.

JISOO:"Excuse you but I'm no body girl. So back off" she could see sadness in his eyes.

But she didn't care and walked off without looking back. And Taehyung was shock and sad.

Momo pov
I went to the dance floor and started dancing with random guys but then I felt someone grabbing my wrist and dragging me somewhere.

After walking for a bit I swing my hand off the person and looked at him and it was..... JIMIN.

When I saw him I was about to walk away but he grabbed my wast and hold on tightly.

JIMIN: "Babe where are you going. I miss you so much".

MOMO: *rolled her eyes* "Sorry but I don't miss you. Not even one bit".

JIMIN: "Babe I'm sorry. Please forgive me"

MOMO: "I'm good and don't babe me. Bye playboy"

With that Momo pushed his hand away and walked where Jisoo was.

SinB pov
I was sitting and talking to this random guy but someone pushed the guy away.

I looked up to see Yoongi smiling at me like nothing happened.

SINB: "What you you want asshole" I said annoyed.

YOONGI: "I want you back, what else"? He said with a smile.

SINB: "Well too bad I don't want you back" I said with confidence.

YOONGI: "Come on baby I was just joking when I said we're over" he said with puppy eyes.

SINB: "Oh Yoongi I don't fall for those eyes anymore but I'm busy now so bye" waves cutely to him.

I walked off to Jisoo and Momo. And waited for Y/N then we'll leave this place.

While waiting we talked and look at how sad the boys look and we just laugh at them.

-------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: I'm back. Sorry for not posting in a long time but like I'm just too lazy and I'm having family and friends problems at the moment but I'll try to post more.

Please vote for me.
Thank you love you very much