Help

Jungkook pov
School ended and I was walking out the school gate with Bts until we saw the girls getting dragged into a blacks van.

Me, Jimin, Taehyung, and Yoongi was panicking not knowing what to do so we ask the Jin to drive us and follow the car and so they did.

After awhile we arrived at an old abandoned house and the car was right in front of the house.

JK:"Jin park over here so they won't see us" he did as I say and we went out of the car into the old house.

We enter hearing cries and screaming and laughers. I look at the others and they had the same face as me. Confused, scared, worried, and sad.

I was first to go up the stairs and the other followed me. When I reached the door where the cries were from I look back again at the boys.

Finally I opened the door and was shocked to see who the kidnappers was. I was shocked but more angry.

??? Pov
I was having fun cutting the girls I didn't realize someone or some people came in. I turned around and was shocked to see Jungkook and the rest of bts.

I looked at my friends who helped me and we gulped.

???:"O-Oppa" he just glared at me and walked right past me, so with Jimin, Taehyung, and Yoongi. They all walked past us looking mad and releasing those sluts.

Soo Rim pov
I was glad that Jungkook was here to save me but at the same time mad because I was still mad at him. Jungkook came towards me and untied me.

After being untie I was so tired from getting cut and for crying that I fell on the ground but Jungkook caught me and wipe the blood away.

He carried me in bridal style and just walk past.... IU and her squad.

Jimin walked past Sana, Yoongi walked past Rose, and Taehyung walked past Eunha and without a struggle the boys took us out safely into their car.

On the way back no one talked. You, SinB, Momo, and Jisoo was tired and the boys noticed it.

So since there was not much room Jungkook put in between me on his lap and lay your head on his shoulders.

Jimin moved to give Momo more room to lay her body down then he put her head on his lap.

Taehyung and Jisoo had the whole back row to them self so he put her to sleep and cuddle with her.

Yoongi and SinB had the windows seat so he leaned on the window and put SinB in between him and leaned her down and hugging her.

With that everyone fell asleep in that position but not Namjoon, Jin, and J-hope.

(A/N: so like if you are wondering Jin is driving a van so that's why it confusing like this.)

What the car looks like.

Driver Passenger
Jin Namjoon
---------------------------------------
YG and SB J-hope
---------------------------------------
JK and SR JM and MM
---------------------------------------
TH and JS

-------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hey so I might delete this ff because I just don't have ideas for this story.