Chapter 22 End+Epilogue

Flug slowly turned his head to face White Hat. Puples narrow. But something felt different. He looked back at Black Hat and there was a light blue orb in his hand. He put two of his fingers on his neck.... No heart beat.

"He stole youre heart..."

"But he said-"

"He just wanted you to love him...."

"You... Lied to me... you HURT me.... AND YOU KILLED MY LOVER! NOW UNLESS SOMETHING KILLS ME I CANT LOVE ANYONE FOR ETERNITY. YOU PIECE OF CRAP! NO WONDER THE ONLY PERSON THAT LOVES YOU IS A INSECT!"

Flug - Heart = Demon

Which means

Flugs teeth became pointed and sharp like blades. His fingures turned into claws and he was hungry to get back what he lost.

He darted toward the white demon until.

Flugs lifeless body now lays next to his demonic lover. A hole in his head just like the white demons love.

White hat walked over to his brother. He takes off his hat puts the black hat on. With a smirk he left the room.

-Epilogue-

White Hat now owns each contents. He killed the leaders of each country and now theyre his own. Every individual is now his and Slugs slave. 6.0.6 and 5.0.5 are similar guard animals. The -mentias are now slaves themselves. Still not under the consept of slavery.

One day White Hat flew back to his original manner. Now a grave yard for that state. Every country and state stayed the same however all owned by the couple. He landed in America, Indiana. (Istg one corn joke and ill delete this book-)

His manner now a fince with two stones in the middle. Dead flowers now surround the rocks. 5.0.5 and Dementia before being tooken into slavery painted one rock black and the other a orange/brown. The color of a paper bag.

White Hat staired at the rocks. Not feeling any sorrow or regret.

"Two brothers with their lovers down."

He walked away not looking back.

"Two parents and my lover to go."