Chapter 14

After a long and rough 2 hours the two layed in bed panting. Flug god what he wanted and so did Black.

"B-black?"

"Yea?"

"I-im tired.."

"Sleep."

"Ok Black."

Soon enough Flug was out like a light.

Black relaxed his body and soon enough he was asleep too.

----------

8 hours have gone by until Black herd a scream.

"B-Black!"

He turnes over to see Dementia beating Flug

"HOW DARE YOU MESS WITH MY BLACK HAT! YOU DON'T DISURVE HIM! HE'S USING YOU!"

Black got on his knees quickly to punch her off of him. He pinned her to floor and Dementia took it the wrong way.

"WHAT THE F-"

"*lenny face*"

With a sharp growl, anger fueled him. He raised his elbow back, turned his hand into a fist, and swung. Not missing her face. Blood spilled from her busted lip. Black got up and dragged her out of the room. Flug curled into a ball on the bed. Soft sobs were muffled with a pillow. Something changed in him....

He couldn't handle his own mind... He wasn't safe with his own hands.. Black was the only thing keeping him alive.

After an hour Black Hat returned from the mental hospital and ran to the room where he left Flug. He burst through the door. Flug wasnt awake. He checked him. No cuts. Breathing. Maybe he just sobbed himself to sleep.

He was relieved to find his baby still alive.

"I know it's  hard Flug..... Thank you.."