Chapter 13

After awhile Flug began to get hungry. So Black got up and carried Flug to the kitchen because Flug told him he didn't feel like walking. So he got carried. Flug giggled as he wrapped his arms around Blacks neck and felt Blacks arms hold him as if he was his bride.

Black looked down at the giggly boi and smirked a little. Thinking of "things" him and Flug could do together. Which filled him with lust. But Flugs needs first. He put the man/boy down and began making him something to eat. His head running wild with thoughts that Flug probably couldn't dream of.... But he made him some food.

Flugs head filled with plans and new invintions and Black Hat.

But mostly Black Hat. He watched the tall figure scury around the room grabbing this and that and all sorts of junk. He herd something start sizzling and tilted his head. Black sensed this and turned his head slightly to see Flug and smiled slightly. Then turned back to the food.

After a few minuets Black grabbed a plate and started putting pancakes on it. He turns to the smol bean and places the plate in front of him.

"Eat love."

Flug takes off the bag off and starts eating happily. Black leans his head on his hand, smiling, watching the cutie eat happily.

"Cutie."

"Hm?"

"You're cute."

"Not really."

"Dont fight!"

"Sorry sir."

He went back to eating pancakes.