Chapter 15 Part 1

The next day Black began cooking breakfast for himself, 5.0.5, and Flug. He sets plates on the table and made himself and his lover a plate.

5.0.5 made a plate. Demincia can go screw herself. Black sat down next to his lover but he noticed something different. Flug wasnt eating. White and Grey walked in because I just remembered they existed. They made themselves a plate and They turned around to see the un normal sense.

"Flug dear. Whats upseting you to the point of starving yourself?"

"You normally eat."

WELL MAYBE BECAUSE HE PUT NOODLE PENISES EVERYWHERE

No

Im sorry

Im go home now

This is why you cant trust me

Sorry

"Just not hungry.."

"Hhhhmmmmm..... Flug look me in the eyes."

Flug took off his goggles and looked at White Hat.

"Hhmmmmmmmm. Yea you seem ok."

Flug looked down at his food after putting his goggles back on. He felt a hand on your shoulder. He looked over to see Black Hat looking at him with caring eyes.

"Ill put it up for you to eat later."

Flug nodded and left the room to go to Black Hats room where he cuddled up into his blankets and fell asleep.

Black Hat put the plate in the microwave and sat back down feeling conserned.

"Something's up with Flug, brothers."

"Isn't that pretty obvious."

"Agreed."

5.0.5 put his plate into the sink and left the room.

Black Hat sighed and put his face in his hands.

"All we can do is give him time."

"Wait why tf are you guys still here?"

"Im pretty sure were only here for about 7 more days."

"7 days to take care of the issue on hand."

"You have a point."

From the next 4 days he only eats a small portion but only at dinner. Any other time hes either asleep, in his lab, or drinking coffee. Hes becoming less social and more lazy.

Which stresses Black Hat TF out. Which made White Hat flip out. Luckly Grey Hat had experience in the mental illness field.

"Eating disorder."

Both of the hat brothers turned to their middle sibling.

"What-"

"Its a side affect of depression. It starts off of just not being hungry to the point of starvation or over eating, mild depression and anxiety, and seeing body as it not really is."

Which made the brothers worse.

"WHAT! MY BABY! HOW DO I HELP THIS! FOOKING TELL ME!"

He said it out of pure worry but it sounded slightly aggressive.

"The first solution is to find a way to motivate him."