Chapter enfoshrixn;482,/73 (#,#

(Meme chapter cuz why not. Dont take any of this seriously)

"Dear diary,

So while im not working on inventions, I usually help out at this food market. We sell a wide variety of things. Like shrimp. But one day this toddler saw the shrimp and said. 'Shrimp. Heaven. NOW!' And his mom said 'Daniel we cant keep doing this!' How many times has he done this? Why does Daneil need it now?! What are our responsiblities in this situation. But I fear something darker may lay under the surf-"

"WHEEZE!"

"Sshhh! Youre gonna wake him up!"

Grey was litterly crying covering his mouth not to wake the prince up.

"Under the surface. I fear shrimp jesus will return-..."

The 3 had to quietly leave the room and go into Blacks office where they wouldn't easily be herd.

The 3 cries from laughing

"Shrimp. Heaven. NOW! WHEEZE!"

"Lets.... Lets take a momment and appreciate how great this kid is."

"That is a great trademark."

"Shrimp heaven now-"

"*more dying*"

"Hes done this enough to get his parents to say 'Daneil we cant keep doing this' because his shrimp cravings is driving them out of house and home."

The never next morning in the kitchen-

Grey was cooking breakfast while everyone else sat at the table.

"So... How about shrimp for dinner?"

"Shrimp?"

"Yes. We must praise our shrimp jesus."

In that moment Flug stood up so quickly it was scary.

He put his hands on top of his head while a horrified look on his face.

"OH GOD YOU TOO!?"

Update:

I tried to read this to my sister and when I got to the first shimp jesus I couldn't finish it until 10 minutes later because I could breath from laughing.