2

A lot has changed between Alex and I these past few weeks. We've been so happy and getting along, like all of our problems have been solved. My kids are happy, I'm 31 weeks pregnant, Cree is doing gymnastics while Ky does art, and my businesses are running smoothly. I laid in bed next to Alex as he rubbed my belly and I played in his curly fro. Moments like these are what I live for. No fussing, no fighting, no cursing. Things couldn't get any better.

"What are we naming this one?" he asks.

"I like Carson. For either a girl or boy."

"How about Karaun for a boy?"

"I like that too." he kissed my chin then got up. I played with my belly button that's starting to poke out as I thought about if I should tell Alex that Terrell called me.

"What you thinking about?" he asked ones he came out the bathroom and laid head in between my thighs.

"Nothing babe. I'm just glad we're happy again."

"I'm happy that you're wearing your ring again." he smiles as I look down at it.

"What are you doing today?"

"I have a meeting later but I'm all yours til then."

"Good. Do me a favor while you're down there." I smirked.

"I thought you'd never ask." he says lustfully as he pushed my underwear to the side and gave me the greatest head ever. I mean that good head that have your body shaking for ten minutes after you cum.

"Im hungry." I tell him as I slipped my pink converse on. We just got out the shower and I threw on a white t shirt that says PARIS upside down and light blue jean shorts. I put my Senegalese twists into a bun and put on pink lipstick.

"Your fat ass always hungry."

"Shut up." I pouted as we headed to the front door. We've been using the downstairs bedroom for just in case my water breaks early. The doctor said that I could have a early delivery with this baby so we have to take extra precautions. As long as my baby is born healthy, I'm fine.

We picked Cree up from the gym and she was out of breath. Her competition is next week and her coach is making all the girls do extra practice. We picked Up Ky from art class and then we went to Tom and Jerry's for burgers.

"How was your day Ky?"

"It was okay. Ms Perry didn't like my picture of Mickey Mouse."

"Why not?"

"I drew his arm wrong." he pouts.

"I bet it was the greatest drawing ever." I tell him and he smiles at me. "What about you Cree? How was your day?"

"Tiring. Sasha doesn't believe that I'll land my back hand spring like her or better. But I know I can."

"That's right baby. You show that little brat that you're better than her." Alex says.

"She just acts like that because her mom is a new member of the parent committee."

"Who taught you that word Cree?" I ask.

"Bella. She heard coach talking to her mom about Sasha's mom. Lady acts like she's the richest woman ever. it's just the parent committee." she says, rolling her eyes which made me laugh.

"You are a mess, child." I tell her and she eats her burger.

After T&J's, we went home and Alex went to his meeting. The kids and I watched Tarzan. Don't make fun of me, but it's my favorite movie of all time.

"Alright time to go to bed. Cree you have practice in the morning and Ky has to go to the dentist."

"5 more minutes please." Ky whines.

"No. You're not gonna wanna get up in the morning."

"Okayyy." he gets up and gives me a kiss before going to his room.

"I'll be up there in a few minutes to tuck y'all in."

"I don't need to be tucked in mommy." Cree tells me.

"Fine, I'll just make sure you're in bed."

I straightened up downstairs then went to the bathroom. I handled my business and stripped before checking on my babies then getting into bed. As I laid down, I got a FaceTime call.

"Yes Cherry?" I answered.

"You going to bed?"

"Yes."

"Oh my bad. I was wondering if you knew the number to The warehouse."

"For what?"

"I need to talk to Sage but he's not answering his cell."

"Leave him a voicemail or a text and he'll answer it when he's available."

"No. Hey, can I bring Patience over there tomorrow around noon?"

"I have some things to do so you would have to bring her later or at like 9."

"I'll bring her after. Thank you Jhanay. I appreciate you."

"Yeah yeah. 50$ a hour." she laughs. "I'm dead ass." I don't watch people's kids for free.

"I gotchu." I hung up and laid down and before I knew it, I was knocked out.