14

Alex's POV

The next morning, I decided that it was time for the kids to see their mom. I wasn't ready for their reactions because I'm not an emotional person and I don't really know how to handle the situation. I held Karsen in my arms as Cree and Mechiah stood by the hospital bed, holding onto Jhanay's hands.

"Please wake up mommy. I miss you." Cree cried. I passed her a tissue as Karsen began to fuss in my arms. I know she misses Nay too. I don't normally have her. Ky wasn't speaking, just trying to be strong for his sister as he held her hand and leaned against her. "Mommy!!" Cree yelled as she fell to the floor. I rushed over to her and sat down so I could pull her into my lap. I held my girls as they both cried.

"She's gonna wake up Cree. Come on now. Be strong for her." I tell her as I rub her back.

"Daddy. Mommy finger moved." Ky says as he looks at me. "Look!" I stood up from my seat, still holding my daughters as I watched for Jhanay to make any sudden movements.

"I see it daddy." Cree says as she wiggles down from my grip.

About 10 minutes later, Nay finally opened her eyes. I passed her a cup of water and helped her drink with my free hand.

"What happened?" She asked, voice raspy.

"You had a mild stroke. Let me go get the doctor." I rushed out the room and found a nurse who paged the doctor for me.

Jhanay's POV

"Can you move your fingers for me?" The doctor asked. I moved my right hand first and everything was fine, then I went to my left.

"I can't feel them." I panicked as the doctor wrote something on the clipboard.

"Wiggle your toes for me Jhanay."

"I can't." I cried.

"Calm down sweetie. It's gonna be okay." She tells me.

"How the hell am I supposed to calm down and I can't move my legs or fingers? Huh?!" I fussed at her. I know it wasn't her fault and my anger was misplaced. But I have nowhere else to put it right now.

"Look, it was only a mild stroke. You'll regain your feeling in a couple of weeks."

"A fucking couple of weeks! Seriously?!"

"Jhanay calm down. She just doing her job."

"Don't fucking touch me Alex. Don't! And Shut up! You're not the one who is paralyzed! So shut up!" I cried as I moved away from his touch as best as I could. I turned my head away from the doctor and Alex and closed my eyes.

"Mommy!" It was Cree who forced my eyes back open as she walked into my hospital room. She fell onto my stomach crying and I rubbed her head with my hand that's not immobile. "I thought you left me."

"Shh. Mommy is here. I'm not going anywhere baby." I smiled as Ky came into the room with a big smile on his face. "Hey baby boy."

"Hi mommy. I knew you were going to be just fine. God had you in good hands mommy." He says making me smile bright. We don't even go to church like we should but my baby believes in a higher power.

"Yeah baby. I was in great hands. Where's Toots?" I asked.

"Right here. I'm so glad you're woke." It was Cherry who entered the room next.

"Hi booga." I smiled as she walked over to me.

"How you feeling?" She asks as she rubs my head.

"Paralyzed." I mumbled. I don't like feeling like this. I can't hold my Tootsie Pop or my other children. It breaks my heart to see Cree's tear stained cheeks as  well as Karsen's, like she knows what happened.

"We gone get through this baby." Alex says.

"Fuck you." I mouth too him. Oh yes, I'm pissed off at the jerk face ass hole that I call my fucking husband. You see, just because I was in a coma, didn't mean that I went deaf. The bitch had the nerve... No he had the audacity to answer the phone for some hoe named Lauren or some bullshit like that while I was fucking laid up, almost dying. So you know what? Fuck him. I'm done.

"Can I have a moment with my wife?" He asks Cherry, signaling for her to take the kids into the hallway, she looks at me and I just nod so she can leave.

"What do you want Alex? Don't you got some little hoe to entertain?" I asked, getting pissed off. "Unplug that damn machine!" I fussed. It was beeping erratically and I didn't wanna hear it. He did as I said.

"The fuck is your problem?"

"Did you get those divorce papers yet?"

"For what? You not leaving me." He says darkly.

"You don't deserve me. Why should I stick around and continue to keep getting played by you? I was actually gonna call the divorce off but you had the nerve to sit up in my hospital room caked up with some bitch while I'm in a coma!"

"She don't mean shit to me!"

"What about her baby?" He froze. Stuck on stupid. "Were you gonna tell me that you got someone else pregnant? Is this because I refuse to give you another child?"

"No. I fucked up alright. She was just supposed to be a side piece but her ass got pregnant."

"You fucked her raw... You fucked me raw! You only think about your fucking self Alex! So you know what?" I asked calming down a little bit. "I'm gonna think about myself and my kids. I'm filing for divorce and you can kiss my ass."

"Look baby. I need you. Don't leave me."

"Fuck you Alex. Seriously. You're not even happy. I'm done being a fool for you. For real. I need to find someone that's gonna make me happy and not cheat on me and get other bitches pregnant." I didn't realize that I was in tears until I felt one drop down my chin.

"What I'm going to do without you?"

"I don't know Alex and honestly I really don't care. I expect those papers to be drawn up. You can keep your house, your money and all that other bullshit. You lucky I can't take this damn ring off my finger right now. I'm done."

"Man you bet not have somebody else up in my shit."

"Your shit? How's that possible? You giving my dick away to someone else. But you can still claim this pussy as yours? It don't work like that boo."

"Stop fucking playing with me Jhanay before I knock your head of your shoulders. On some real shit!" He snapped.

"Do what you want Alex. But don't have that bitch around my children and I'm not playing!" He mugged me before storming out as my children and Cherry all came back into the room to keep me company until visiting hours were over. I gave all my babies kisses on their cheeks and Cherry kissed my forehead then left and took my kids to her house. The doctor came back and gave me some sleep medicine since I couldn't fall asleep. shit I just slept for 6 straight days. I feel like I should be woke and doing stuff, but sadly, I can't because I'm paralyzed. That thought made me cry and I fell asleep since the headache was killing me and the medicine finally kicked in.