9

When I woke up, I was kinda excited about having an off day. But the other side of me was sad because I love spending time with my babies. Even though Ky likes to give me problems and attitude now, my love for him was strong and I was able to look past all of that. I know he's a growing boy and sometimes, sons give their mommys problems. I'm trying to be okay with that since he isn't really a bad kid. I didn't know how well Alex would handle all 3 kids on his own for the first time so I decided to just handle a few things until he called me and asked me to come home.

I climbed out of bed, refreshed from a good nights sleep that probably had to do a lot with that massage that Alex gave me last night. It was really nice of him to spoil me with that gesture. I needed it.

I got into the shower and stayed in for about 30 minutes contemplating on what I should wear and what I should do. After washing my body, I dried off and got out. I pulled my natural hair into a bun and stepped into my bedroom. Karsen was laying on Alex's chest talking in her baby talk as he smiled at her. The sight of them warmed my heart.

"Good morning." I smiled.

"Morning baby. Did you notice the tooth tryna come in Karsen's mouth?" He asked as I walked into the closet.

"Yeah, I realized that that was why she was so fussy the past few days." I told him as I pulled a colorful tribal printed blazer off the hanger as well as some ripped boyfriend jeans. I laid that On the bed as I dropped my towel and slipped into some underwear and a white tank top. I noticed that Alex was watching me get dressed so I playfully stuck my tongue out at him as I pulled on my pants. "What you looking at me like that for?"

"Cuz you so damn sexy." He says making me laugh.

"Whatever." I mumbled.

"What you gone do today?"

"Get my nails done, James gonna do my hair, and I'll probably go out for lunch with Cherry."

"Aw alright. Have fun."

"I will." I said as slipped into my nude colored flats and put on some pearl earrings with a matching bracelet and necklace. I didn't feel like putting on makeup so I just put on a little clear gloss and grabbed my purse. I kissed Karsen's face as she giggled and told her that I love her.

"I love you." Alex says and I kissed his lips quickly and left out the door. I drove to my nail salon and sat in front of Ahja.

"Where you been at girl?" She asked as she took the chipped gold polish off my nails.

"In the house. When you gone finally invite me over for some of them bomb ass nachos?" I asked.

"Damn girl. I forgot. Me and Kenny had that last night." She tells me and I frown at her playfully.

"You ain't right. I see how you do me."

"I'm sorry boo. I got you next time though. I promise. How you want yo nails done?"

"Cut them down some. I scratched Ky's chest the other day when I had to yank him up. People gone think I'm hurting him on purpose."

"What the hell he do now?" James asked as he stood by the door.

"Hey baby." I cheesed. It's been a while since I've seen him. He came over to me and kissed my cheek then pulled up a chair.

"I missed you Nay." He tells me. "Now what lil man do?"

"That boy got a mouth on him."

"Well that is Alex's son." Ahja says.

"That don't mean shit. He not gone talk to me like he crazy."