Epilogue

Harry let himself into the Weasley house. The wards had been set to recognize him from his first visit and never made him feel less than welcome.

Letting that feeling of 'home' and 'family' wash over him he took off his jacket and hung it on the coat tree before making his way further into the house. He heard voices coming from the living room but he moved towards the kitchen, hoping to find Molly. He was working on the Famous Weasley Shortbread recipe and something had gone terribly wrong.

He found the woman standing in front of the pantry door speaking to someone just behind her.

"You say it's called a 'musubi' dear? And you can put anything in it?"

"Anything at all. Tinned meat, tinned fish, sausage. If you can think of it you can put it in a musubi. They're very clever, really. Meat, rice, and veg in one hand."

The voice was familiar, almost painfully so. They'd been exchanging letters regularly and in the latest one it seemed like there was something...but Draco would have mentioned—

"Hello Molly," Harry said.

Mrs. Weasley turned to him with open arms and Harry stepped into her embrace, closing his eyes for a moment before opening them again. "And who is this?"

She blinked. "Harry, you know who this is. This is Dra-"

The other man stepped forward, his hand outstretched. "Draco Malfoy, here. And you must be Harry Potter. I've heard so much about you."

Harry felt cool slim fingers close around his own and he tightened his grip, tugging the blond towards him.

"So pleased to meet you," Harry said, smiling.