Preparing For The Temporary

Start from the beginning

*********

"That was amazing. Thanks Jay." You lean over the table and give your husband a sweet kiss. "You're welcome baby. So," Jensen said standing up and beginning to clear the table. "We are getting a new co-worker. Eric want's Sam to have a love interest on the show." Jensen sets the dishes in the washer. "Oh nice. You guys know who it's going to be yet?" You ask setting the ketchup and mustard in the fridge. "We just found out today. The character is named Emma Lock and  the actress playing her will be Minka Kelly." Jensen said. "Wow, Minka Kelly. A big name like that and she wants to be on Supernatural. I mean, no offense to Supernatural because I love my job but I thought she only did movies." You say moving into the living room with Jensen.

"She does only do movies. She's done a few TV shows and I guess Eric really liked her for the role. She came to the set today and she is really nice. You will have to meet her sometime." Jensen says with a beer in his hand and his arm wrapped around you. "I guess I will." You nuzzle into Jensen's chest. "So, you excited for the next few weeks? Eric said he was almost done with the writers on your 'Get Away' episode. The whole crew and cast are going to miss you working everyday they told me." "I'm going to miss them too. I'm not going to know what to do with myself and my free time." You both laugh. "All you need to do is take care of yourself and our precious little baby. Making sure she," "Or he." You blurt out. Jensen laughs, "Or he are healthy and safe. I love you two so much that it would kill me if anything happened to either of you." Jensen kissed the top of your head and you smiled at how much your loved your family.

*******

It was now a few weeks later and you had just finished reading the script for your episode. Baby was going to get in a huge fight with Dean and turn to the trickster for help. Gabe winds up taking you away for a bit. He tries to comfort you but you flip out on him from your rage with Dean and tell him you just want to be alone. Well little did anyone know that when you leave Gabe, Crowley kidnaps you and traps you in hell. The boys find that Crowley has you. When they reach you, Crowley kills you right in front of the guys. Just a temporary death. "Well, I just finished reading the script. A bit intense I may say but it will be good. Sad, but good." You say making your way to Jensen, Jared, and Misha who are sitting at a table in the lunch tent with, "Oh my god. You're Minka Kelly! You're so beautiful! It's nice to meet you!" You say and she get off her seat and gives you a hug.

"It's nice to finally meet the women that this hunk is always talking about. When are you due?" She asks sitting back down in between Jared and Jensen and you sit next to Jensen. His hunk? Was she hitting on your Jensen? No, couldn't be....just a friendly compliment. Nothing more, right? "In May. I didn't mean to interrupt you guys if you were talking about something. I can leave if you'd like." You say pointing your thumb to the door. "No, stay. Let's hear about your last episode. You guys are filming tomorrow, am I right?" Minka smiles at you. She seems really sweet but there is something off about her. You couldn't pin point it exactly. "Okay. And yeah. We do film it tomorrow. God that came up fast. I don't want to be gone for so long. I don't want to be killed off." You laugh dryly. "Aw, babe, it's okay," Jensen kisses the top of your head and you could have sworn you saw a bit of jealousy in Minka's eyes. "It's a temporary death. You'll be back next season. And we will also have our little baby next season too. From this sad moment will bring a very happy life changer. Plus, you can come on set whenever. Maybe you, and Gen can take Minka out sometime?" Jensen looks at Jared then Minka. "I would love that." Minka says looking at Jensen. "Jensen, Jared, (Y/n), and Misha. Time for a read over for tomorrows episode." A crew man walks in the tent and you all nod towards him.

After the read through, you don't go home and instead crash with Jensen in your trailer for the night. "So, Minka seem nice?" Jensen asks you as he slips on his pajama pants. "Uh, y-yeah. She does seem nice." You say, sliding under the covers hoping Jensen didn't hear your hesitance. "Are you sure? You don't seem so sure." Damn! He knew you too well. Or you just sucked at hiding it. "I'm not sure yet I guess. We only met once. It just seemed like she couldn't stop staring at you." "Well, I am very irresistible if I may say so myself." You slapped his chest as he snuggled closer to you in the bed. "I'm serious though. I mean maybe its the hormones. I don't know." You close your eyes and take a deep breath. "It's okay. You will like her. She's very nice. Just relax and think about tomorrow. It's all going to be good." Jensen kissed your forehead before wrapping an arm around your waist as you both fell asleep right away.

***********************************

Short chapter, I know!

Mainly a filler chapter!

Hope you guys are enjoying the book!

Thanks!

Xoxo