Story Casts

Main Casts:

Myoui Mina

- Mina is a really shy and quiet person in public but she is actually a kind, sweet, and adorable person when you get to know her more

- Mina is a really shy and quiet person in public but she is actually a kind, sweet, and adorable person when you get to know her more. She is known for her contemporary dance skills, it includes ballet, which she trained for 11 years. She is from a girl group called Twice, consisting of 9 members, the group debuted in 2015 under JYP Entertainment. They started off quite great since debut, their song "Cheer Up" helped expand their popularity. The group is also known for their bubbly and adorable performances that make fanboys and fangirls squeeze their hearts to death.

Park Jimin

- Jimin is an adorable, kind, sweet, and cuddly person but can turn into a sexy and hot dancing machine that can make your heart melt, and make you stunned

- Jimin is an adorable, kind, sweet, and cuddly person but can turn into a sexy and hot dancing machine that can make your heart melt, and make you stunned. He is also known for his contemporary dance skills and his amazing high notes which give shivers down to your spine. His charms are no joke, his charms are something really dangerous, no one can probably resist it. He is in a group called Bangtan Sonyeondan (BTS), a 7-member group that debuted in 2013 under BigHit Entertainment. Before, they were known for their hip-hop vibes and explosive diss tracks but their theme changed over the years somehow. They were even slept and unnoticed not until the "I Need U" era which was the start of their good career. And now, they're the most famous K-pop group worldwide.

Other Casts:

BTS members

Twice members

Got7 members

_______________________________________

Annyeonghaseyo, first of all... I want to say something I've been wanting to say before. Here it goes, I actually got impatient and uncomfortable of my book about JiRose so I deleted it because I don't ship them. I just published that book because I thought I could give a BTS x BP vibe since I already made LisKook but I ended up regretting it.

My number 1 ship will always be Jimin and Mina, the thought of them being together makes me smile and makes me feel happiness that no one can give me, seriously.

You should ship them as well, they look really great together, I just hope someday they will become true, have their own family and yeah like that. I hope so.

So I'm gonna update this book asap and also the other books like LisKook and JenKook. If you like this, kindly vote and comment for feedbacks.

(I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PHOTOS/VIDEO I'LL BE POSTING HERE. CREDITS TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS. MUCH LOOOVE)