Ending

Lexi's p.o.v

It's been 10 years. Sophia is turning 16 and Aria is 10. Sophia is actually going on her first date later today. Aria and Emma are upstairs playing with barbies. They are best friends, they have been ever since they were born. I always told Vale when we were teenagers that one day, our kids will play together. That feels so long ago!

Looking back at the past and my beginning with Shawn, I feel like it was so over- dramatized. But maybe I think that now because that happened so long ago and I was young.

Mom got back into the dating game when Aria was born and is now happily married! Also April is married as well and expecting her first child! Austin and Vale are still in love. They're that couple that just falls more in love with each other everyday.

As for me and Shawn, we're very happy. As Sophia got older, I became more open about how Shawn wasn't there when she was born and why. She understands it, she doesn't mind it.

When it comes to the media's presence in this family, we respect it, appreciate it, but sometimes it gets in the way of being a normal family. Sophia, Aria, and Emma are in private school. I wanted them to experience a piece of normal that most teens and kids have.

Shawn and I decided to stop having kids after Aria, but we wouldn't be unhappy if I got pregnant again. He is my soulmate. Every day that I wake up next to him is heaven. I'm so happy I met him and I'm so happy that he's mine.

"So the camera crew will be here in 1 hour lex." Vale says sitting on the couch next to Austin. About the camera crew, we have a reality tv show, it's been going on for the past couple of years, everyone loves the story of me and Shawn and our journey together.

Shawn has slowed down in the music business, but he remains a legend in that. We've all settled down in this family, but the reality show is a piece of our careers that the public loves and we love it as well.

Shawn is in the kitchen cooking dinner, Vale and Austin are with me in the living room. Sophia walks up and sits next to me.

"Mom, you never told me the story of how you and Dad fell in love, so tell me!" She says excited

"Well..."

Thank you. Thank you so much for reading this book all the way to the end. I'm so sad, this book is a part of me, but so much more is to come. I just want to let you know how much I appreciate you. Every vote and every view on my books has never gone unrecognized. When I made this 'world', I thought the most reads I would get would be 50, but it turned out to be a couple thousand. There will be no sequel to this book, it's time to write other things, but I just want to tell you that I will always love this book and that I'm here if you ever need to talk. I'm open to new ideas on books, all you have to do is message me or simply comment. Once again, thank you for reading this book. I hate that I'm doing this, but the time has come. This book has been a part of my life for over 1 year and I will always love it.

I love you