Good morning

Lexi's p.o.v

Today is our first day in Bora Bora! I'm so excited to just rest and have fun with him, my husband. Oh god, it sounds amazing to call him that!

I roll over and look at Shawn. He's so cute when he's sleeping. I touch his left cheekbone and rub his face to get him to wake up. His eyes flutter open and he smiles.

"Good morning, wife" He says in his raspy morning voice.

"Good morning husband" I say and he leans in and pecks my lips. We both sit up and I keep the sheets close to me to cover myself up. Shawn gets out of bed and goes to my suitcase and gets me what was supposed to be my pajamas for last night out. I get up and put them on.

I'm outside our private beach house with Shawn. I'm just laying out, enjoying the sun and the warm weather in my bikini. He's laying on the other cushioned beach chair tanning with me. I can't wait to just relax and have fun with Shawn on this honeymoon. Yes, all kinds of fun.

"I'm gonna win this!" He says 5 feet away from me across the clear ocean waters. I stand up on the jet ski and stick my tongue out like a little kid. I sit back down and put my hand on the gas.

"Go" the instructor yells and me and Shawn dart across the water. We're going to the ball in the water and back. So far, I'm in the lead.

"Yo lex, last night was -" Shawn yells across from me.

"Don't distract me Mendes" I respond back. We're now tied.

I circle around the ball and make my way back to the starting point, I look behind me and realize I'm in the lead!! I keep going and I finally reach the starting point with Shawn following behind me.

"I win!!!" I yell. And hit the breaks on the jet ski and take my hand off the gas. I hop off the jet ski and into the shallow and clear water. I do my little victory dance and keep singing 'I won'.

I walk back to the stand and sit down. Shawn sits down next to me.

"You let me win didn't you?" I ask

"What no!" Shawn says. I can tell he's lying. I give him a look and he looks down. I smile while he's looking away. He's precious.

"I'd do anything for you" He says and looks into my eyes.

"And I'd do anything for you" I say and I peck his lips. I hug him and I pull him into the sand.

"Ahhh" he's says joking and we laugh after. I wrap my legs around him and his hand goes to my hair and he brushes it out of my face.

"I love you" He whispers

"I love you"