Chapter 35: Partings and Beginnings

Start from the beginning

"Y-yeah..." I nervously curtsied, "It's an honor to meet you, your majesty!"

He bowed, "The honor is mine."

"So, uh... your majesty," Riku said, "What will we do now?"

My head started to hurt as I stumbled to my knees. I rubbed my temples and closed my eyes.

"Piri?" Riku asked. The last thing I remember is the King and Riku yelling my name.

In my vision...

A girl with a black tight coat and clothing, with her hood up, appeared in the dark beach. She walked until she saw a young woman.

The young woman had sapphire and hair to match them. Her hair was also short. That was... my sister.

"Hello." she squeaked. Her voice was still was angelic.

"Hi..." the hooded girl responded. she sounded like she had an Australian accent.

"What's your name?" Sis asked and the hooded girl looked down.

"My name... is..." she was unsure. Aqua tilted her head and then shook it.

"My name is Aqua." The girl nodded. "Do you remember anything?"

"No..."

the vision flashed into something else...

Four people sat on top of a clock tower. They had matching clothes to that one girl. These people had their hoods down. They had ice cream and were laughing. One of had red spikey hair like Lea's, another had golden blonde hair like Ven's, one that looked like Kairi but had black hair, and one hair like Aqua's. The one that looked like Kairi started to fade. I come to my senses.

"Ven... Lea..." I said, gaining more conscious.

"Piri!" I sat up and looked around with tears in my eyes: it was just me, the king, and Riku.

"Princess, did you have a vision?" his majestic asked.

"I saw... Lea, Aqua, and Ven..." I told him and got up. "It must have been a stray memory..."

"We need to find the door to light." the king said. We suddenly heard roaring and turned to see a lot of darksides. I summoned my keyblade.

"Do you think we can take them?" Riku asked and I smirked.

"Really?"

He chuckled, "Nevermind, we can."

----

Cast

Piri

Hynden Walch

Sora

Haley Joel Osoment

Riku

David Gallagher

Kairi

Alyson Stoner

Goofy

Bill Farmer

Donald Duck

Tony Anselmo

Jiminy Cricket

Eddie Caroll

Leon/ Squall L.

David Boreanaz

Yuffie

Christy Carlson Romano

Aerith

Mandy More

Cloud

Steve Burton

Claire "Lightning" Farron

Alli Hillis

Ansem

Billy Zane

Darkside/ Blackberry

Hynden Walch

-

A/N Aaaaaanndd... done! Kind of a cocky ending. DRUM ROLL PLEASE!

Kingdom Hearts COM: The Road to Dawn

This is Piri's story in Chain of Memories. Yeah, try unlocking that! Just Kidding, not really a thing in KH Com or Re:Com. 'Til next time!