Chapter 34: The Final Battle

Start from the beginning

"AMARA IS NOT A PET! SHE IS MY FRIEND!" Piri said and she evily smiled.

"It's always about your friends, isn't it, blueberry?" I growled.

"At least she has some!" I shouted and Piri gasped. Then she smirked.

"He's right! They've become a part of my heart as I've became theirs."

"You idiotic girl! Think, even after this battle, do you really think you'll be able to see them again. Or rather, watch your child grow?" Darkside asked. What was she talking about? "The Prophetess of Radiant Garden will die eventually. That's the price to pay when you are able to see the future." I gasped at this and looked at Piri.

"I know it's going to happen and I don't really care. As long as my friends are safe, I'll never die!" a tear ran down my cheek and I cried, silently. "My friends are my power- and I'm theirs!"

"Oh? You think you can beat me?" she scoffed, "Typical blueberry, but I know you every move."

Piri dismissed her keyblade, "Then how about we make a wager?" What is she up to?

The black haired girl smirked, "Hmph, you seem to know your darkside. You're on!"

"If you win, I'll be the darkness. But if I win..." She smirked, "I get to share a paopu with Riku!" wait, did she just pull a Riku card?

the darkside's smirk dropped immediately and she blushed, "W-what?"

"Deal? The winner gets to share a paopu with Riku." I snickered at this; she was pulling a Riku card.

She blushed a crimson on her white skin, "W-wait a second..."

"Okay, on Sora's count!" she shouted and they got ready.

"Uh..." I was still trying to hold back my laughter, "3... 2... 1... Go?"

She leivated with darkness while Piri got in her fighting stance. Both of them were really fast that my eyes could barely keep up with them. Eventually, they were both slowing down, panting. Piri lifted her free hand.

"You're finished!" she summoned her ability, Last Resort, and flung it at the blackette. She didn't move quick enough and got hit, shrieking in pain. she flew back and landed on her knees.

"Dammit... you... you've gotten stronger." she began to fade. "Don't think this... is over yet. I'm your darkness... I'll always come back." she disappeared and Piri laid down, completely exhausted. Ansem appeared right next to her.

"No!" I summoned my keyblade and tried breaking the barrier.

"What's the matter, princess? Too tired to save your boyfriend?" he taunted. Please don't blow up on-

"Shut your mouth!" she yelled, "At least I don't steal boyfriends!" Ansem growled at this.

'Oh crap!' I thought as I gulped, 'She just did not say that-"

His guardian grabbed roughly her by her arms and she yelped. Ansem touched her stomach and smirked.

"Piri!" we yelled and I felt something click inside me. I frantically tried breaking through.