The Wedding pt. 1

The Sun is shining and glowing in the distance and the wind howls before growing silent and then howling again as if even nature acknowledges today's tragedy.

Families consisting of grandparents, parents and children are laughing and dancing on the city streets like lifeless dolls, their expressions ghastly while trying to seem happy.

'To the unity of the two Crowns!' they cry out and others sing, accompanied by happy and cheerful tunes of saxophones, trumpets and drums although the overwhelming sounds altogether sound rather ear-deafening.

The Crown Kingdoms have reunited and the prince smiles as brightly as the Sun, yet as empty as a puppet. He laughs with a bitter heart as he raises his hand and waves to his people like an invisible puppeteer from the sky forces him to do, for he would rather sink to the ground and cease to exist.

The princess, a beauty in every way you'd look at her, smiles shyly as she looks at her husband with mischievous glints glowing in her loving eyes.

'Love me,' she demands him. 'You should love me, love me instead of him,' she goes on and Seokjin frowns in confusion.

'Love me,' she demands again, her voice louder and bossier and the words are boring through Seokjin's scalp, mind and conscience.

'I'm sorry, I'll try,' he says politely and yet his failing attempt to calm her is drowning in her demands to love her, each repetition more forceful and louder than the one before.

Slowly the princess's cheery face starts turning blurry and vague simultaneously to the people around him until there's nothing more left than a complete darkness and the endless echoes of love me attacking him like a swarm of bees, their needles stinging his mind until he can't take it anymore.

Love me, love me my Prince, love me! Me!

'I can't! Stop it!'

His eyes shoot open as he immediately sits up straight and breathes audibly.
Looking around in horror he finds his hands are tightly grasping his bedsheets in a way that makes the knuckles turn whiter.

However, after catching sight of the peaceful man sleeping soundly beside him, Seokjin relaxes and softly ruffles through the blond locks of the sleeping man as if to calm himself.

Dropping his weight on the sleeping figure, he lovingly hugs the younger male's bare back.

'Wake up, Jimin, you can't be here.'

Jimin, opening his still sleepy eyes and trying to take in his environment, slowly pushes himself up as he feels the weight on his back disappear only to have his neck massaged.

'Good morning, my Prince,' he sweetly tells him, his eyes squeezing closed as he hums contentedly about the massage before being completely brought into reality.

'Wait, no!'

Jerking himself away from his prince, he bends forwards which causes him to almost tumble off the bed and fall on the floor face first.

Seokjin laughs heartily after saving his clumsy guardian from falling over by quickly gripping both of Jimin's well-built arms and pulling him back.

He's lazily hugging him again and resting his chin on a shoulder.

'Calm down, it's me,' he soothes him as he speaks with a slightly rough voice near his ear before planting a loving kiss on his shoulder blade.

'I know, but there's no need to exhaust your hands, it's fine,' Jimin convinces him as he feels a shiver running down his spine as well as fondness swiftly overcoming him at the gesture.