𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 19

Start from the beginning

"Okay." Top said.

Then we left the room.

Later, a nurse came.

"Excuse me? Are you Mr. Ashford's brothers?" A nurse asked us.

"No, we're just his friends." Thomas said.

"Oh okay. Here's his DNA." A nurse said as she gave to us a paper then she left.

"A DNA?" Mace asked as we looked at the paper.

As we read the DNA test of Jax, we noticed something VERY familiar in his DNA results.

"Wait, this DNA results are  very familiar." I said.

"Wait a second. Isn't that Lance's DNA?" Mace asked.

"So they have the same DNA!" Thomas said.

"Well if they have the same DNA, then the nurse would give us Lance's DNA?" Mace asked.

"Oh no." I said.

"What?" Thomas asked.

"This isn't not Jax's DNA. Look." I said as I pointed at the name.

"Jax isn't his real name.. His real name is...." I said.

"LANCE DAE LIM?!" We said.

"Sshhhh!"

"Oh no. I thought Lance was gone after the car accident last March." Thomas said.

"Well he is NOT gone. Someone took Lance then he was adopted as a Peddleton." I said.

"We gotta tell him!" Mace said.

"No Mace! If WE will tell Lance, Brea and the girls would find out about it!" I said.

"Rico's right. We should keep this as a secret from Jax and the girls." Thomas said then we nodded.

After that, we overheard someone talking right across the hallway. I gave Mace and Thomas a sign to follow me and they did. We went closer and closer as we saw.. Lance's parents.

"Darling I don't know if we should continue this." Julianna said.

"We cannot just lie along with our son and the Ydes."

"Sweetie, can't you understand? I did this for money and for OUR family." Romeo, or Mr. Ashford said.

"Do you want us to have sick lives just like the past years when we were close with the Ydes?"

"Do you want us to be the loser and let the Yde company be the winner for their f*cking corporation?"

"No, right? The Ydes made us quit our old company because they were too jealous of us."

"That's why in the other hand, I am glad that they quit us from their company and have our own."

"Now we get all the money we want we want. We will be famous and one of the billionaires in the US."

"And with our money, we can fake Lance's identity, name, everything about him. And also with that fake news we made two years ago, we paid money to show the Yde's daughter to show what is like to be a brat."

"And lastly with our names, especially our surnames, we can change it from Lim to Ashford. Also, with our money we can fake it in our cards and bank accounts. It's all for money darling."

"Now, do you want to be loser or a billionaire?"

Mrs. Jax or Ashley sighed and replied.

"A billionaire, darling." Ashley said.