Yoongi was surprised, "Y-yeah that's fine, why is that such a problem?" he looked at Hoseok, trying to find the answer in his eyes but was met with a smile, "It's not a problem if you don't think it is, now come on, I bet your all starving."

As Hoseok nodded with his head for the boys to follow, they all fell into step, joking like nothing had even happened. Yoongi couldn't help but to notice after a glance toward Jungkook, his face relaxed, normal, a small smile on his features, and a sense of surprise, hidden under his eyes.

Later that night, Hoseok never came to Yoongi's secret little world behind the dorms building, instead, Yoongi found himself alone, and rather missing the youngers presence. He didn't know why, why his heartbeat would quicken, why the boys low voice, so soft and vulnerable at times, gripped at his heart. He didn't understand, and maybe he never would, but he sighed anyway, accepting the cool air that breezed by, watching as the last leaf on the tree above him, gently came floating down.

_____

"Yoongi? Are you still up?" Hoseok asked, clearly realizing his silly question as he met Yoongi's gaze, who, was clearly wide awake, sitting by the window to the small room.

Yoongi smirked, suppressing a giggle at Hoseok's exasperated expression, but quickly letting the concern wash his heart when he noticed how tired the boy seemed, "You know it's one in the morning right? Don't you have to be up early?"

Hoseok smiled softly, walking over to the bed opposite Yoongi's before sitting down and resting his face in his hands, sighing, "I'll be fine. Long meeting, can't do anything about it."

But the older wasn't satisfied, walking over he sat on his own bed, a few feet separating the two but still, the air felt calmer in the low light, "What really happened back there? With Jungkook?" Yoongi paused as he hesitated, "Is he okay?"

Looking up Hoseok met Yoongi's eyes and somehow, someway, that was enough for Yoongi to know that he was okay. That they all were okay.

"Yeah, Jungkookie just...it's a lot for somebody his age to take in. I shouldn't tell you this but, he wants to go back. And as much as I want to send him back I can't, I just can't, he's so close, got just a few months left." Hoseok sighed, heavy, as if breathing out the weights that hung on his shoulders would help, "But I'll do everything I can do make him feel safe, make him feel protected. And so that's why he's with Jimin right now, and I'm with you."

"Jimin can protect him?"

Hoseok chuckled, "Jimin can hardly hurt a fly, but when Tae and Jimin say they practically raised Jungkookie, it's not a lie. He'll feel more at least this way, and I know Jimin wouldn't have any complains."

Yoongi smiled, before a question took over his voice, "Wait, but there was no need for you to switch was there?"

At this, Hoseok grinned, moving to untie his boots, "I gotta have somebody in here to protect you if something were to happen right? In case of an emergency, you got someone to go pew pew while you go click click."

Both of the boys laughed, a lively and joyous sound filling the small room before they both were covered in blankets, biding quiet goodnights.

__

Sleep didn't come easy for Yoongi, it hardly did when he would ask for sleeps embrace, but tonight, with a quiet rain pattering on the window, and the warmth from the other which he could feel from just a few feet away, falling asleep wasn't that difficult. That is until,

Until frantic breathing was coming from the bed next to him, Yoongi was wide awake in seconds, noticing how Hoseok's eyes were closed but his face held fear, so much fear. Yoongi jumped up and without any second thoughts he quickly made his way to the other, shaking his shoulders as he noticed beads of sweat forming him the youngers temple.