And then, Yoongi and the boys would all go back to their dorms, Jungkook would always be the first to head back as Yoongi stayed behind, he'd found a semi secluded little place behind his dorm building. A little bit of greenery painted with a few trees behind the building, and encaged by the fence that circled the base a few feet away. Yoongi had found solitude in this little place, and strangely enough, so did Hoseok.

"O-oh um...hey." The younger offered, surprise clearly resting on his features as he looked down towards Yoongi, whose nose was stuck in the camera, gazing at the photos he'd taken that day.

Yoongi was focused but after hearing Hoseok's voice, he looked up, a little surprised as well, "Hey? How did you find me back here?"

"Um....well hyung I had some free time, and I wanted to talk to you but you always disappear after dinner...and you weren't in your dorm so I guess, intuition?" The boy tried, a hand scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Well you found me, what do you want to talk about?" Yoongi asked, returning to the camera in his hands.

Hoseok sighed, "Could I join you, hyung?"

The older moved so that Hoseok could sit next to him and lean comfortably against the tree as well, gaze never leaving his photos. The boy wasted no time in joining him, rather close to Yoongi as he could feel the heat begin to rush to his cheeks, pulling the camera closer to his eyes.

"I just...I guess I feel like you haven't been looking me in the eye, ever since we came back from Pohang and I'm starting to get worried, if it's something I said I'm really sorry hyung I-"

Yoongi cut him off, "No. Sorry, I just..." lost in his thoughts, he looked down towards his photos as if they held the words he was searching for.

The younger noticed, "Ah hyung! Those are beautiful, could I see?" His lips forming into an "O" as his surprise reached his brown eyes. Hesitantly, but thankful in the change of topic, Yoongi let the man see, giggling all the while as the younger seemed to invent a new sound of surprise with every photo that appeared.

Like this, their routine was set, Hoseok stumbling upon Yoongi's solitude as he joined the older in reviewing the days photos. And somehow, Yoongi had wondered why he'd even been nervous, why he'd ever felt hurt towards the military, towards the war, towards the friends he has now.

Yoongi sighed, walking to his quiet, safe, hide out, a breath that inhaled the peace and laughter that his new friends, his new world brought him, and an exhale that reminded him why he was there, what he'd been through, how much he had to suffer.

But of course, no peace or state of mind can remain unchanged as Yoongi was walking back from his daily village run with, this time, Taehyung and Jimin, he was surprised to find a heated Jungkook, and a Hoseok, whose arms were crossed and lips pressed down.

The three boys quickly met the oncoming confrontation that was just outside the dorm building, Taehyung yelling first, "Hyung! Kookie! What's going on here?!"

Hoseok looked down with a heavy sigh, the dark circles under his eyes, Yoongi couldn't help but notice, becoming more prominent as Jungkook spoke, "It's nothing. Just forget about it."

The boy turned on his heel to leave but was stopped by Jimin's hand flying up to grab his forearm, "Kookie if there's something wrong we should all talk about it, maybe we can help?"

Jungkook's eyes grew wide before looking down, his expression unreadable as he was about to speak, but was cut off by Hoseok's voice, "Yoongi, I'm sending Jungkook to stay in Jimin's dorm for awhile, but I can't leave you in a room without any protection." He sighed, meeting the older's gaze, "So please understand, but I'll be rooming with you until orders change. Is that alright?"