Chapter Twenty-Four (24):

Start from the beginning

"I woke up at 3 am in the morning, but then I saw Yuna drinking coffee in the kitchen. She was writing all the formulas, solution, and other lesson that you need." Mrs. Kim said.

"Aish! That girl."

"That's why, just for her… you should pass your exam." Mrs. Kim said.

Jungkook nodded. "I will go upstairs now."

"Okay! I will call you if the food is ready."

Jungkook immediately ran upstairs to his room. He sat on the chair in his study table and open all the notes that Yuna left for him. He ready all the contents and take down notes, he really need to pass their exam.

'I will do this just for you.'

"NO." Yuna answered.

"Then why do you want him to pass this exam?" Eunbi asked.

"Like I said, I want everyone to learn. And I also want to share the thoughts that I've learn." Yuna said.

"Okay! I will let this. Sorry if we really get jealous immediately. It was really because we are so worried about you." Yerin hugged her.

"Fine. I am sorry too!" Eunbi also hugged Yuna.

"Sorry three! I really forgot that I didn't charge my phone." Yuna said.

"It's okay!"

"But… aren't you will fall for him?" Yerin asked.

"No. I don't like him. Besides, he still like his ex-girlfriend." Yuna said.

"Really? I thought he was really broken because of that girl." Yerin said.

"Why did he want to act that he have a girlfriend? Why did he wants to make his ex-girlfriend to feel jealous? That's why, he was still in love with Lisa." Yuna said.

"Are you jealous?" Eunbi asked.

Yuna poke her. "How many time should I answer, NO?"

"Ouch! I was just asking." Eunbi patted her head.

°

Prelim examination date.

All the students in class 302-A were nervous to their exams. The other were take it easy, they feel relax as they're waiting for their professor.

"Jungkook oppa, this is for you. A goodluck drink."

Three girls approach, the handsome guy who was busy reading his notes. Jungkook looked at them, the three girls looked down while blushing. Suddenly, Jungkook showed his thumb while pointing at the trashcan. The three girls look so shock, they are thinking if they should throw the drinks or take it.

"Excuse me." suddenly Tzuyu and her gang came, pushing the three girls aside.

"Jungkook oppa, hi!" she greeted.

Jungkook looked at her. He give her a cold look before he fix his gaze on his notes again.

"This is for you. Goodluck!" Tzuyu put down the banana yougurt drink on his table then left.

Jungkook saw the stick note paper on the cartoon of the drink. He read it, saying: 'Goodluck, Jungkook oppa! I am always here to support you. Hwaiting! Love, pretty Tzuyu❤'