Chapter 83: A better picture

"Restraining order? W-Why would she do that to her own son?" Jimin asked as Jungkook cried into Jimin's shoulders as the water pouring from the shower head dripped onto their heads like rain beating on a window.

            "Well.... I wouldn't tell you completely... I refused to leave the house when I was already considered an adult and the only way she can make me go away was to get a restraining order. I deserved that anyways.."

             Jimin hugged Jungkook back and looked at him. "No you don't... Just forget about it..." Jimin whispered. "I'll talk to her.." Jimin promised as Jungkook smiled and closed his eyes into the hug.

            Jungkook never told Jimin much about his issues with his own mother. Jimin took this as a moment to meet up with Mrs. Jeon to find out what really caused her to do these things so a better picture could be painted. With just little paint Jungkook supplied Jimin with about his life, how was he able to finish the picture without finding out the real truth?

           The two got out of the bathroom with robes as Jimin looked at his phone. "Jungkookie, I'll need the address to your Mother's house."

           "Ah, you still want to go over there?" Jungkook sighed and walked up to Jimin as he grabbed Jimin's phone, typing it down on Jimin's Memo.

           "I won't be out for too long." Jimin stated as Jungkook nodded.

          "Here's the address." Jungkook stated as he handed Jimin's phone back and walked up to a mirror and started looking at his hair. "Before you go, can you cut my hair a bit? It's too long on the front."

       "Ah, I love your hair just the way it is." Jimin giggled and walked up to Jungkook, moving a piece of hair to the side. "Just let me put on some clothes and I'll do it." Jimin stated as he took out his uniform from the closet and began to change as Jungkook placed on his usual, formal suit on for work.

           As Jimin adjusted his name tag, Jungkook walked up to Jimin with his cologne and started to spray it all over Jimin's body. "There, now you smell like me~"

           Jimin smiled and started to unbutton Jungkook's dress shirt. "If you want me to cut your hair, don't use this if you don't want hair going all over it." Jimin stated as he set the dress shirt down on the bed. "Come on, let's do it now or else I'll never have time." Jimin stated as he walked over to his small bag that had supplies for cutting hair. Jimin made his way out of the room to the living room where Mochi was blinking and looking around the room.

           "Aw, My small Mochi!" Jimin walked up to the puppy and rubbed his small head. "You're so cute... I feel so bad that I won't be here all day but I'll be sure to return to you and Jungkookie as soon as possible." Jimin assured the puppy as Jungkook let out a laugh.

            "Jimin, did you forget he's deaf?"

              Jimin looked at the dog and remained silent. "Shut up, Jungkook!" Jimin giggled and passed Mochi a small red ball chew toy. "Make sure you take him a bath when you get home, feed him, walk him and play with him." Jimin advised Jungkook as the younger pulled up a seat and sat on it.

           "I know how to take care of a puppy, Jimin." Jungkook replied as he waited for Jimin on the seat.

            "Of course you do, Sweetie~" Jimin laughed to himself and took out scissors and a comb to comb Jungkook's hair.

            Jungkook felt Jimin move his hands around Jungkook's hair and quickly lean over to kiss Jungkook's neck softly. "Want me to trim the bangs?" Jimin asked as Jungkook nodded.

          Jimin then started to trim the ends of Jungkook's hair and smiled while he heard Mochi bite the chew toy and growl at it. "Jungkook, at the pet store there was a handsome guy that was working there and he gave me Mochi for free because they were going to send the puppy to the dog pound." Jimin stated as Jungkook raised his hand back and rubbed his finger on Jimin's nipple.

           "Jimin... Is this your nipple?" Jungkook asked since he wasn't looking and suddenly felt the nipple and circulated his finger around the dress shirt over Jimin's right nipple. "I don't want you calling anyone else other than me 'Handsome' You're mines.." Jungkook then softly pinched Jimin's nipple making the boy blush and grab Jungkook's hand quickly.

            "A-Ah I was only teasing, sweetie!" Jimin giggled as he felt Jungkook intertwine his hand with his and throw his head back to look at Jimin.

             "I love you~"

             "Shut up and hold still." Jimin added with a laugh to himself as Jungkook smirked and as soon as Jimin moved infront of him, Jungkook placed his hands on Jimin's hips. Pulling his lover closer enough so Jimin can sit on Jungkook's lap while he focused on cutting Jungkook's hair.

            Jungkook pressed his head onto Jimin's chest and inhaled Jimin's scent mixed in with his cologne. "I should put this cologne on you often~"

            "Jungkook, hold still! Your hair will look bad." Jimin claimed as Jungkook continued to kiss Jimin's chest. "Ah, listen to me, Jungkookie~"

            "I'm listening to you, Darling." Jungkook said as Jimin blushed and looked down at his lover.

            As soon as Jimin made sure Jungkook had a clean cut around his hair, Jimin looked down to see Jungkook's perfectly toned muscles on his arms wrapped around his body softly while he kept his eyes closed, leaning back on the chair while he didn't want to move at all.

           "Jungkookie, I have to go to work." Jimin whispered as he placed the scissors and comb in his back pocket. "Wake up..."

          "I am awake." Jungkook claimed as he opened his eyes to look at Jimin. "You'll be gone all day..."

          "Just call me."

          "You never answer my calls!" Jungkook added with a chuckle. "You never do."

           "Sorry." Jimin replied and pressed Jungkook's shoulder's back onto the chair as he started to kiss Jungkook seductively. "You're making me want to skip work~"

              Jungkook smirked and spanked Jimin's ass making the older boy blush. Jimin kissed Jungkook on his neck softly while the younger pressed his head back while Jimin continued to kiss his lover's neck continuously.

         Suddenly, Mochi was rolling around in Jungkook's trimmed hair that fell onto the floor making Jimin pull away from the kiss and look at Mochi. "Mochi, No!" Jimin shouted in laughter as he pressed his head on Jungkook's chest while he giggled and watched how Mochi was rolling around in the hair playfully.