Chapter 20: Lured

When Jimin's shift ended, Jimin stepped out of the barber shop allowing the next employee to tend to the many people inside. Jimin served a few but he made sure not to tend to all somce his co-worker needed to be paid eventually.

           As soon as Jimin glanced at the time of his phone, he had a debate with himself... "Should I go to Jungkook today? I really want to... But I don't want to grow too close to him..." Jimin thought as he suddenly felt himself start walking towards the direction of Jungkook's place.

           "I just want to see him... I want to feel a bit happy. Maybe I'll just forget about my strict parents for once." Jimin whispered as he hurried to Jungkook's apartment.

              Meanwhile, Jungkook tried to unlock his front door while he carried the four bags of groceries. He had plans of making Jimin alot of food enough to make him sleepy and have him stay over.

           Jungkook bought two packs of beef, two bags of side dish vegetables, noodles to boil, seasoning, chili spices and cabbages to make sure he makes kimchi for tomorrow when Jimin will be there too! Jungkook loved the idea of having Jimin stay overnight.. He even brought two bottles of soju to offer Jimin. Jungkook wanted to feed Jimin and make him sleepy or drunk so he wouldn't go home. He should atleast apreciate this time he has as an adult and not some baby, Jungkook just wanted Jimin to feel that way.

             As soon as Jungook closed the door, there was a knock on it making Jungkook turn around to open the doors. There he was... Jimin showed up and this alone made Jungkook smile happily.

           "Jimin! I was beginning to think you weren't coming! I bought many groceries so I can make us the best cuisine for you." Jungkook claimed as Jimin helped Jungkook with the bags.

             "I just thought I should show up, but I won't stay for too long, after the meal I believe I should go home.." Jimin stated as Jungkook turned around to smirk as he carried the few bags to the kitchen.

           Jimin took off his shoes and closed the door, locking it and taking the grocery bags to Jungkook. "You bought many."

          "For you! I want you to feel happy here. You are like my best friend!" Jungkook claimed and set the bags down as he turned around to face Jimin. "Or... We can be closer... If you want." Jungkook added as Jimin blushed and shook his head.

              "Nice try, but I'm not like that." Jimin replied as he began to set the groceries into the fridge.

             Jungkook let out a chuckle as he placed his hand over Jimin's shoulder to pat it gently. "Really, Jimin? 'I'm not like that' " Jungkook teased as Jimin giggled. "You're so cute!" Jungkook commented as he moved his head in to Jimin's but the older boy moved his head aside in worry.

             "Let's just focus on hanging out today." Jimin stated as he started to walk away making Jungkook let out a laugh.

             "Mm~ okay." Jungkook added as Jimin walked to the living room to sit down. He was trying his best not to have Jungkook lure him in but he couldn't resist.... Jimin looked at the ground thinking he couldn't hold himself back if Jungkook would try to seduce him.

            "Jungkook... Will we watch a movie now?" Jimin asked trying to steer Jungkook's attention away from him.

           "Right after I make the Kimchi for tomorrow. I made some yesterday for our cuisine today... I always make some for the next day." Jungkook added as Jimin smiled at hearing how perfect Jungkook was. Jimin didn't really think Jungkook hid anything... The older boy just believed this is what Jungkook was.

           Jungkook was a bit possessive but he had such a big and caring heart for Jimin that made him seem like a loving and perfect man. However, Jimin wasn't aware of Jungkook's hidden mask he kept in and only shed a small light to the dark abyss.

            While Jungkook was quickly making the paste, Jimin stood up and wandered around not knowing what to do as he waited. "Jungkook? Do you need help?" Jimin asked as Jungkook shook his head.

           "Don't worry, I'll be done quickly." Jungkook added as Jimin nodded.

           "I'll be in the room." Jimin claimed deciding to wait for Jungkook in there. As soon as Jimin walked into the room, he looked at the bed to see white sheets now. Once Jimin stepped up to the bed, there was another pack of new, dark blue bedsheets. Jimin thought it was weird that Jungkook just had the new pack of bed covers right by his bed. There was also lube on the bedside cabinet and right by it was a white ribbon...

            "Ribbon.... This is similar to what I've seen in my dream..." Jimin whispered as he looked at the bed and back at the rough ribbon. It was enough to lock his wrists together or even his ankles. Jimin knew what this was... Jungkook must have wanted Jimin to stay here so he can seduce him and lure him in again! Jimin backed away and walked out of the room in a hurry pretending like he had a phone call. Holding the phone up to his face and making a worried face.

             "Jimin? Where are you going?" Jungkook asked as Jimin looked back at Jungkook.

            "I-I have to go home now... My Mother wants me to watch over the house while she's gone." Jimin stated as he looked back to see Jungkook wash his hands and set the red kimchi paste aside.

              "You're leaving?" Jungkook asked as Jimin backed up against the wall, watching Jungkook get closer and closer... "We didn't even get to spend time together... Do you really want to leave me?" Jungkook asked as Jimin dropped his phone onto the ground. Showing it was a lie.

              Jungkook looked at the phone and knew Jimin was faking it... The older boy was nervous and didn't know what to do but just quickly turn around against the wall so Jungkook wouldn't try to seduce him in any ways or kiss him. But that was what Jimin got either way.

            Jimin felt Jungkook slowly move his hands down Jimin's arms and reach his soft hands. "You're avoiding me...." Jungkook whispered into Jimin's ear as the boy was still standing there frozen.... but he didn't want to move even if he was afraid.

          Jimin can already feel Jungkook giving him a gentle kiss on his neck as the boy already started to fall for the passionate feeling that burned inside of him. Lusting for what ever came his way.