Chapter 77: An arousing view~

Jungkook looked down to see Jimin huffing and trying to hold himself up while Jungkook continued to repeatedly smash his cock deep into Jimin again, gaining pleasurable moans from his boyfriend. Jungkook smirked and stared at Jimin squirm around under him while Jungkook kept tugging Jimin's hair back.

            "A-AH.. JUNGKOOK! M-My hands... Please let me go..." Jimin huffed as he looked back to feel Jungkook release his hair and kiss his neck while he thrusted slowly into Jimin. "Daddy..Mm~ please let me go..." Jimin begged as Jungkook smirked and continued to ignore Jimin's request, leaving kisses along his neck.

          "Not now..." Jungkook whispered. "Not until I say so..." Jungkook claimed as Jimin dropped his head down to the bed and continued to moan.

          "Oh Jungkookie!" Jimin continued to moan for Jungkook while he tried to pull his arms free. Jimin didn't like the white ribbon the most since it was a big punishment so he wouldn't touch Jungkook or himself at all. "D-Daddy... I wanna touch you t-too..." Jimin mewled as Jungkook placed his hands on the white ribbon, tugging on it and untying the white ribbon.

          "I always have to end up spoiling my Jimin~" Jungkook claimed as he pulled out and turned Jimin over. "Move up." Jungkook ordered as Jimin planted his hands down on the bed and moved back up to the center watching Jungkook climb on and cage Jimin under him.

          Jimin was free to move his hands up Jungkook's body and wrap around his arms around the younger's neck. The boy blushed as Jungkook leaned down to kiss Jimin and bring his hips along Jimin's to make their members touch. Jimin's member still had the cock ring so he was letting out shaky moans against Jungkook's ear while the younger stroked his hands up Jimin's length upwards and allowed his hand to jerk Jimin off while he inserted himself into Jimin's entrance.

          "A-AHH... AH! Oh Daddy! I-If... If you keep going like this I might cum too soon!" Jimin whimpered as Jungkook kissed Jimin's collarbones up to the center of his neck while thrusting and touching Jimin's length.

             "I...w-want you... to cum-Ah... Ah~" Jungkook groaned while continued to thrust.

           Jimin turned his head to the side as he let out loud moans as his arms were thrown around Jungkook's neck. Jimin slid his hands down from Jungkook's neck and down to his shoulders where he left scratches on Jungkook's back like always, which made Jungkook moan and slow down a bit on his thrusts.

             Jungkook reached over to the sex oil and began to drip the oil onto Jimin's skin with an intrigued stare. "Do you like that?" Jungkook asked as Jimin panted and looked down to see Jungkook putting the bottle away and softly moving his hands around Jimin's chest along with the oil as he traced his fingers down to pinch Jimin's nipples softly and rub them while he grinded his big cock into Jimin slowly.

         "J-Jungkook.... OH JUNGKOOK! A-AH!" Jimin shouted his moan feeling Jungkook pinch his nipple and resume thrusting faster.

         "Mhmm~ Shh... I won't hurt you..." Jungkook whispered to Jimin. Jungkook rolled his wet and oily thumbs around Jimin's hard and pink nipples watching the boy throw his head back and silence his moans with a hum as he bit his lip seductively. "How long has it been since I've given you a visible one?" Jungkook asked, raising his hand up to Jimin's neck, holding the boy still as he licked Jimin's neck, sucking on it and refusing to pull away until he heard Jimin moan and pant due to the sexual and arousing feeling.

             Jimin moved Jungkook's head up and kissed his boyfriend, holding his lover's head close enough to show how much he loved him. "I love you, Jungkook..." Jimin panted as Jungkook smiled and kissed Jimin back.

           "I love you too, Darling~" Jungkook huffed while he continued thrusting and pummeling Jimin's entrance enough for Jimin to cry and secretly want more. Jungkook was already breaking a sweat as he held Jimin's hips down against the bed.

           Jimin was running out of energy to go on, his cock already dripped pre-cum along the sides of his tip and reached the rubber cock ring at the base of Jimin's member. Jungkook gazed down at Jimin's slightly sweaty body, and his red and breathless face. "A-Ah..  Jimin... W-Where do you want it?" Jungkook asked as he continued thrusting until he can give in.

            "I-Inside... Inside of me.." Jimin said as Jungkook wiped the bit of sweat from his forehead and hugged Jimin. Thrusting and huffing against Jimin's skin.

           Jungkook listened to Jimin's soft moans until Jimin suddenly ejaculated before Jungkook. "A-AH... AH...! Mmmm" Jimin shouted and panted out of breath as Jungkook still held Jimin close, thrusting into Jimin's soft and gentle body that was covered in his own cum and sweat.

               Jungkook quickly locked lips with Jimin, intertwining hands with his lover and pressing them against the bed as Jimin allowed Jungkook's tongue inside his mouth while he began to suck onto Jungkook's tongue, slightly moaning in between. Jungkook thrusted quicker towards his climax and gripped onto Jimin's hips, pushing himself forward one last time and releasing his cum into Jimin.

           "-NGH.... AH-HA....AHH.." Jungkook pulled out to see cum was still driping from his cock and exhaled while he rolled his hair back, staring at Jimin. "Jimin..." Jungkook said out of breath as Jimin smiled caressing the younger's face, unable to keep his eyes open for much longer.

          Jimin closed his eyes and tried to catch his breath while he placed his hand down. "Mm?"

         "I love you..." Jungkook stated as he leaned down on Jimin and kissed his soft lips. "I really do."

           "Mm~ Love you too.." Jimin responded and turned over. "A-Ah... D-Did you leave me sore?"

            Jungkook gazed down Jimin's body while he stared at Jimin's ass. "I think I did." Jungkook laughed and wrapped his arms around his lover, kissing him softly. "That doesn't matter now. We both got what we wanted~" Jungkook added and moved his index finger down the knobs of Jimin's spine. "Go to sleep now, Diminie~"