Chapter 17: A nice feeling

Jimin made it home with the money in his pocket, he couldn't wait to go home and shower. The boy was wearing one of Jungkook's black turtle necks since he had hickeys that were visible and didn't want his parents to find out. Jimin's clothes were inside his backpack that were now cleaned because Jungkook couldn't let Jimin go home with a messy sweater and shirt. It was the least he can do for Jimin.

            Of course Jimin did feel different. He didn't feel the same way and Jimin couldn't think of keeping the secret from his parents. But he had to.... He didn't want his parents to hate him for doing something he wasn't supposed to do with another man. It was considered a sin to his parents because they were homophobic.

            When Jimin walked inside, his Mother and Father were in the kitchen talking as the Father was cooking. Jimin wanted to hurry and shower but as soon as the door closed, the Mother poked her head out from around the corner.

             "Jimin! You come home so late.. How was the new client?" Mrs. Park asked as Jimin laughed nervously.

              "He's a nice guy, his name is Jeon Jungkook and he really liked his haircut." Jimin stated as the Mother smiled.

              "Wait a second... I never bought you that turtleneck sweater... Where did you get it from?" The Mother asked as Jimin looked down at his sweater.

             "I bought it today, I really liked the sweater and made sure to get it." Jimin lied as his Mother walked up to Jimin in attempt to fold the turtle neck around his neck down so it wouldn't cover all of his neck.

              Jimin shook his head and backed up and covered his neck. "Mother, that's how it's supposed to be!" Jimin giggled as his Mother sensed that Jimin was using a strong cologne.

           "Did you buy cologne for yourself too?" The Mother asked as she folded her arms.

             "S-Sellers were sampling it!" Jimin responded as The Mother nodded and gave Jimin a curious stare. Something wasn't right about his new turtleneck sweater.

            Jimin then hurried to his room and took off his bag and clothes. Jimin was going to take a shower now after waiting long. Jimin wrapped a bathrobe around himself and walked to the bathroom to shower.

                When Jimin stepped into the shower, he made sure he scrubbed his body until he felt clean. The thought of Jungkook luring him in with his low voice that echoed in his head over and over again made Jimin suddenly blush and have thoughts about Jungkook's cute smile.

         Jimin stepped out of the shower and closed the dividers shut as he stared at the big mirror taking up the whole space of the bathroom's peach colored walls. Jimin looked at the mirror and stared at his hickeys along his neck and gently touched them with his finger. He could remember how Jungkook pleasured him... How well he treated Jimin and wanted him to stay. Jimin had little regrets of not staying for Jungkook... He was so worried about his parents questioning him. So, he ended up going home early. Even if Jimin wanted to stay.

              Jimin slowly drew his bathing robe apart, looking at his chest that had many hickeys sprinkled over his pale and slightly toned body. Jimin looked down to his right thigh and stared at the first hickey Jungkook left on him before the whole entire intercourse.

              "It's tough to get rid of..." Jimin whispered as he rubbed it gently with his finger. "I would have stayed... But I didn't want my parents to think something is up. I do have a curfew and I have to respect it. I just wonder how great it would be if I stayed in Jungkook's place a bit longer." Jimin thought as he walked to his room so he can change his clothes.

             The boy had no turtle necks to wear and knew he would have to use Jungkook's sweater until he actually buys one just to keep his love bites a secret. Jimin changed into his new sweater and long white bottoms for the night and before he can get sleep, his Mother knocked on his door and invited him to eat something before he went to sleep.

          "Jimin, your Father cooked a meal and wants you to come eat." The Mother stated as Jimin smiled at Mrs. Park and followed her to the kitchen where the table was set with bowls of hot sweet potato noodles with beef and mushrooms added into the main dish. This main dish had steamed carrots, a slightly spicy yet sweet taste on the noodles and was prepared with soy sauce that gave a good salty flavor to the beef.

           The side dishes were a small bowl of kimchi tofu soup, hot cooked rice and soy sauce for the extra big bowl of beef placed on the center of the kitchen table for the family. Jimin thanked his Father for the food, it wasn't everyday that his Father cooked and Jimin knew that if he did, that meant that Mr. Park had time to be with his family.

           While the family sat down to eat, Jimin poured cold water for his parents to drink and wash down the whole meal afterwards.

         "Jimin... You've been gone all day, were you with your client?" Mrs. Park asked as Jimin was stuck on what to say.

          "W-well... I went to meet up with him.. He was nice and I then went to buy this sweater!" Jimin responded as he tried to pull off a good lie.

           "I thought you always let me buy your clothes, those types collared sweaters arent very good...." Mrs. Park commented as Jimin's father sided with her.

            "It's better to listen to your Mother, she knows what styles you like." Mr. Park added as Jimin looked at his side dish bowl of rice. While his parents were talking about how much they care about their son, Jimin heard many words from his parents like 'love', 'pure', 'innocent' and 'perfect'.

          Jimin wasn't pure.. And he knew he was no longer innocent. It's not like he didn't want to let Jungkook touch him, he loved his first experience... But infront of his parents he had guilt.

          Jimin looked at the food silently as all the words his parents said went from one ear to and left from the other as he began to think back at how Jungkook kissed him and held him close after the whole thing.

          This alone made Jimin feel happy and it distracted him from the fact that his parents wouldn't accept it. This was something  Jimin knew that he couldn't follow, But it didn't hurt him to look back at how he actually loved the feeling of Jungkook touching him. It made him happy.